Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
To all the buttfucks who thought this isn't real, now there is definitive proof. They got USB loading working. On coldboot.
Or heck, a full CFW on coldboot (Hence the pasta icon). Seems more probable, Nintendo keep the tickets on the console on 3DS.
That's not a pasta icon... It's a folder.

Reactions: AboodXD

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
That's what's fun about it anyway.

I think now I can play my games which broke! (I can't use Saviine to get the save to use it with loadiine, obviously...)

I can finally play SM3DW without having to complete it again! :D (This game is really hard BTW)

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I though it could be used for cool homebrew apps or even permanent HBL, as it is now it only makes piracy more convenient, smh...

I have 12 physical Wii U games that disagree with you. Having them all in my console without having to switch discs will be a great feature.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So too me it looks like the games get installed on the wii u from the hard drive . And run from wii u memory. If you run out of space on wii u you would have to delete from console and install what you want to play?

KuraudoSutoraifu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So too me it looks like the games get installed on the wii u from the hard drive . And run from wii u memory. If you run out of space on wii u you would have to delete from console and install what you want to play?
They run off the harddrive. Smash alone is >16GB and he has more games on it. Considering that the premium pack only has ~25GB of free space...No way they run from Wii U's internal memory.

Reactions: AboodXD and hudhair

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but in the other videos they show the HDD being unplugged and the games disappearing from the Home screen.

Reactions: AboodXD

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
@AboodXD (just tagging you mate, this is not a "just for you" message)

I know that despite @King Cerelepe is in charge of creating the videos and "all of the teasing" he can be considered a "spokesperson" for the other Brazilian who found this method (due to his wishes I'm not allowed to disclose who he is, even though I know he has a GBATemp account).

Unfortunately, although this new method is very true (yes, I've seen this personally), I don't have the technical details and therefore I cannot explain how this works. Literally all I was let known by @King Cerelepe is that the games have to be "patched" but once it's patched it will work for every console (regardless of anything). As much obvious as it sounds, unpatched games will not work, I must say though! (this is also an advise).

I'm really sorry (trust me, I am) for all of the smoke and fog this is surrounded, but after a brief "meeting" I was "informed" I won't be receiving much more information because of whatever reason.

Please, stay tuned for @King Cerelepe posts!

King Cerelepe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@AboodXD (just tagging you mate, this is not a "just for you" message)

I know that despite @King Cerelepe is in charge of creating the videos and "all of the teasing" he can be considered a "spokesperson" for the other Brazilian who found this method (due to his wishes I'm not allowed to disclose who he is, even though I know he has a GBATemp account).

Unfortunately, although this new method is very true (yes, I've seen this personally), I don't have the technical details and therefore I cannot explain how this works. Literally all I was let known by @King Cerelepe is that the games have to be "patched" but once it's patched it will work for every console (regardless of anything). As much obvious as it sounds, unpatched games will not work, I must say though! (this is also an advise).

I'm really sorry (trust me, I am) for all of the smoke and fog this is surrounded, but after a brief "meeting" I was "informed" I won't be receiving much more information because of whatever reason.

Please, stay tuned for @King Cerelepe posts!
Thank you my dear friend.

Enviado de meu C6503 usando Tapatalk

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
As i see it, the games are installed in the HDD before, and the patch that they are talking about is the one that lets the console recognize the HDD as formatted by the same console, so the console is formatting the HDD with a unique key that could be found with the OTP dumper released.
But, OFC, i can be wrong, there's nothing more left that waiting.
Thanks @King Cerelepe

Cyanopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
...and I was just starting to get a pretty decent Loadiine game collection. Sigh!

Just kidding! But a serious question though, maybe @King Cerelepe could answer if WUD is the way to go, if the rest of us in the meantime would like to start collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: Good choice +1