Gaming Special Edition Pokemon DSi

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I found some sweet deal for the Special Edition Pokemon DSi and I plan to get it.......in three - four weeks. T_T

With my Black DSi currently on it's way to Nintendo for a screen replacement, as well as my Red Lite (which I hate) on it's way to my sister's house when I get my black ds back, I'll need something that can replace my lite, and I've chosen the special edition DSi.

I have no interest in the 3DS. I think it is a complete rip off and the launch titles don't interest me in the slightest, so I am going to buy this DSi to replace my Lite. What I am wondering though is how long do Nintendo keep these kind of special edition consoles in production for? As I don't know if/what I'll have to pay for my DSi screen replacement.

Like I said before, I have no interest in the 3DS right now so it would be great if people don't tell me to wait and save up.

D

Deleted-236924

Silent Storm said:
I have no interest in the DSi. I think it is a complete rip off and the launch titles don't interest me in the slightest, so I am going to buy this DSi to replace my Lite.
This makes no sense at all.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:
Silent Storm said:
I have no interest in the DSi. I think it is a complete rip off and the launch titles don't interest me in the slightest, so I am going to buy this DSi to replace my Lite.
This makes no sense at all.

I think he meant to say he has no interest in the 3DS. xD

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I lol'd so hard that you're interested in a DSi but think the 3DS is a ripoff.
Get a DSlite. The DSi is useless. You pay more for absolutely no benefit.
and i'm saying that with my DSi sitting beside me.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Cave_Story_by_SecretSyu.jpg

'nuff said.

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Malice said:

Eh, if I go with the deal I found, I will be paying roughly the same price as new DS Lite (its minus the games and I already have Black so..).

I also think the DSi is better. All the DS Lite has is GBA compatibility and I hate GBA games on the DS Lite. They feel better played on an actual GBA, and I have four of those.

Extorting

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silent Storm said:
I found some sweet deal for the Special Edition Pokemon DSi and I plan to get it.......in three - four weeks. T_T

With my Black DSi currently on it's way to Nintendo for a screen replacement, as well as my Red Lite (which I hate) on it's way to my sister's house when I get my black ds back, I'll need something that can replace my lite, and I've chosen the special edition DSi.

I have no interest in the 3DS. I think it is a complete rip off and the launch titles don't interest me in the slightest, so I am going to buy this DSi to replace my Lite. What I am wondering though is how long do Nintendo keep these kind of special edition consoles in production for? As I don't know if/what I'll have to pay for my DSi screen replacement.

Like I said before, I have no interest in the 3DS right now so it would be great if people don't tell me to wait and save up.
they are sold out everywhere here so good luck

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll just have to hope for the best.

I am pretty sure that deal will be sticking around for a couple weeks though.

(I'm only getting the DSi, as I already have the games).

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The Mystery Dungeon + Black version is gone so i assume you're talking about this.

I doubt it'll last...

Silent Storm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DSi XL is a brick, I prefer the standard.

There also isn't a special edition Pokemon DSi XL. :/

QUOTE said:
xist said:
The Mystery Dungeon + Black version is gone so i assume you're talking about this.

I doubt it'll last...

Nope, not that but that is pretty good.....

I'm getting the DSi on its own, though if they're gone by the time I have the cash I'll probably get that and sell the game.....gah >_>.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hammer the threads