spam mail

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you guys ever get spam mail like this?

QUOTE said:
FROM THE DESK OF Mr ALI IBRAHIM
BILLS AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.
Email *******************
Dear Friend,
CONFIDENTIAL
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but you need not to worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your
foreign assistance in a business.

I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication.My name is Mr.IBRAHIM MUSA I am the bill and exchange manager in Bank Africa I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with the
whole passengers on 6th of augustus 1997
and for your perusal you can view this site
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$25.3M (Eight Million Three Hundred Thoudsand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very longtime.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again. The Banking ethics here
does not allow such money to stay more than 11 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.

In view of this I got your contact through the internet when I was making a research for a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I dont want the money to be
recalled to our Bank treasury as uncliamed fund.I am offering you 40% of the total sum if you agree to execute this transaction with me and the rest 60% will be for me.The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of this country to
make such claim.

This is the reason while the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the release and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable
Bank account.If you are really sure of your integerity, trustworthy and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with your telephone and fax numbers and Banking account details where you wish to receive the fund.

Upon receipt of the above mentioned informations,indicating your interest in the business,I will draft and send to you by fax or e-mail a letter of application which you will re-copy and send back to our Foreign Remittance Department in our Bank, for easy execution of the
transaction.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and dont have any negative implication .Please you should not entertain any fear as I have made all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund to your account.

This transaction will be completed within 14 Bank working days immediately we start the business.Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction
would be ost profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country immediately after the transaction.

Waiting for your urgent response and please kindly, reply me to this Email address ****************
delete if you are not interested.Regards,

Best Regard
ALI IBRAHIM

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
I got the same ones, they always say that I won the Lottery
tongue.gif
Delete it
wink.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but i cant bait him cuz its my real email ;'[
oh wait
whats the email he provided?
can i like. spam that?

p.s. is there any site that i can sign up for with his address that will send him spam mail too?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
but i cant bait him cuz its my real email ;'[
oh wait
whats the email he provided?
can i like. spam that?

p.s. is there any site that i can sign up for with his address that will send him spam mail too?

Chances are it's an email set up to give spam, so chances it it will obtain a crapload of spam already. No point.

Just set up an alt and reply to the email with the alt saying that *your name/email address* passed the offer on.

Then use the alt to bait.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, looks like a typical Nigerian scam.

I never get spam mail for some reason (other than the occasional false positive). Yahoo mail certainly knows what to block.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I never get spam mails, but I keep getting cold calls trying to sell me crap and whatever.

With cold calls I find if you just say "Oh hi give me two seconds and I will speak to you" and then leave the phone off the hook, you can get them to wait for at least half an hour, if not more.
yaypsp.gif

edit: Just saw that this was bumped, rikuumi if your going to bump a month old topic at least add something to it for Gods sake
mad.gif

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i got a good one a couple of days ago
RIZE!‏
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 08 February 2009 14:19:41
To:

THE COCA-COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION, wish to use this medium to notify that you have been selected in the COCA-COLA JANUARY CONSUMER AWARD, held Feb, 08/02/2009.

We the PROMOTION BOARD are pleased to inform that you have been approved for a total payment of Ј3,000,000.00 (THREE MILLION POUNDS STERLING) payable by a certified bank draft, credited to file REF NO: Bri/Coca/cola6654/CP & TICKET NUMBER: 209-343-139-{W01} aimed to encourage customers in the COCA-COLA product worldwide.

For more enquiries, please e-mail or call the below officer

CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PROMOTION MANAGER/PAYOUT
OFFICER NAME: Mr. Clinton Moore
Tel: + (44) 7024039857 / (44) 7035964379
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Provide the under listed information to claim your prize

. FULL NAMES:
. HOME ADDRESS:
. SEX:
. AGE:
. OCCUPATION:
. HOME TEL:
. PRIVATE CELL PHONE:
. FAX:
. HOW MANY COCA-COLA DO YOU CONSUME WEEKLY:
. WHY DO YOU PREFER DRINKING OUR PRODUCT:
. ZIP CODE:
. STATE:
. COUNTRY:

REMARKS ABOUT COCA-COLA?

Congratulations once again from the Coke Family.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Francis Bowel
COCA-COLA PROMOTION CO-ORDINATOR

quite believable because its from the actual coke site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill