South Park - black friday/console wars/game of thrones special

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well what if future cartman from the Wii Saga reappears telling him if he buys the ps4, something catastrophic will happen, telling him to buy the wiiU instead.. lol (and the return of Chinpokomon lol)

Reactions: bezem

Lestworth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, i thought the Obamacare episode was great. I laughed a lot at all the references in it.

South Park has been full of current references since how long?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ended up seeing the new episode with a friend. I am not sure if that is the perfect example of buildup and payoff but it is a good one. Probably one of the few times I have enjoyed musical comedy (that was not from an actual musically inclined comedian) in some time as well.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ended up seeing the new episode with a friend. I am not sure if that is the perfect example of buildup and payoff but it is a good one. Probably one of the few times I have enjoyed musical comedy (that was not from an actual musically inclined comedian) in some time as well.
In all seriousness, Trey Parker and Matt Stone are pretty good musicians and a lot of their songs are kick ass and just down right funny.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the first part was pretty good. The second part not as much, especially the continued weiner jokes... It was a one mote joke and they keep beating it into the ground. Like cartman said, get over it.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Part three was last night and I ended up with a chance to watch it today.

I am not sure. On the one hand I am not sure it was a tight as some episodes have been but on the other it was a great cap for the three parter.

That said
The anime piss take section was a great send up and Bill Gates as a tattooed thug was hilarious

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a shock, the system that sponsored at least one of the episodes wound up winning. Way to sell out like a big floppy wiener.

Reactions: bezem

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I quite liked the last episode. I did not see the ending though.

When Cartman picked up the Stick and said that's all they need, I thought he was referring to that video games have become something they aren't. They're being taken too seriously. Then the Stick of Truth ad came in and I was like "lol"

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Way to sell out like a big floppy wiener.

People pay for big floppy wiener now.... a money making scheme has just been hatched.

That said selling out when your content is satirical to that degree, Messrs Parker and Stone are better than I gave them credit for (and it was not exactly low to begin with).

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
to be honest, the whole recent events thing gets annoying, considering they pause like 35 weeks of the year.
but i'm still enjoying the show otherwise. guys its just a cartoon, enjoy the colors and jokes.

also liked the triple episode (could have been a double though). garden scenes were great, princess kenny was funny, martins delaying was fitting too. maybe a bit too much on the wiener part, but ok.
all in all, its still nice to watch

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
to be honest, the whole recent events thing gets annoying, considering they pause like 35 weeks of the year.
but i'm still enjoying the show otherwise. guys its just a cartoon, enjoy the colors and jokes.

also liked the triple episode (could have been a double though). garden scenes were great, princess kenny was funny, martins delaying was fitting too. maybe a bit too much on the wiener part, but ok.
all in all, its still nice to watch

I love the Garden scenes.
"HE'S LYING!"
"Dude! fuck you!"
"Fuck you! you get out of my garden!"

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a shock, the system that sponsored at least one of the episodes wound up winning. Way to sell out like a big floppy wiener.
it may be that or them using infoscouts data as proof (which isnt official by any means)
anyway various game sites are exploding over this as you can imagine

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No system won, that was the point. Sure they went home with the Xbox, but after playing it briefly they all say fuck it and go play outside instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.