Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Isn’t that how it always ends up... :/
I love your cfw and it’s feature set though! Thank you!

How’s switch work going?
its going.. lol
94f3ed525616411e60c5761994088a89.png

D

Deleted User

What features do you have in mind? I had ideas but dont have the time or motivation. The only feature 90% of users here really use is playing 'backups' anyways. It does have a fairly powerful patching system but no one uses it because it requires knowing how to make patches in the first place lol. So yea.
yee
i asked about the patches on discord awhile ago
if i was bored enough tho i could probably figure them out :P

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
yee
i asked about the patches on discord awhile ago
if i was bored enough tho i could probably figure them out :P
its layed out here.
https://github.com/Reisyukaku/loade...53b0ecc7905352eb66/source/patcher.c#L207-L218
read id is tid, patch/pattern length are self explanatory, search multiples is how many times you want to search for the pattern and apply the patch .. offset is offset from that beginning of the pattern to where you want to start writing the patch. Then after that it just reads the pattern and the patch respectively given that header info i just explained lol.

Last edited by Reisyukaku,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: hiten and Hunter

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, 3DS died years ago. It's all about the switch now. I'm sure RN still works on latest tho if you have a9lh.. or just use reisix if you are a b9s pleb.

I was just curious how it feels once it was all said and done. A relief? Miss it? Challenge done/mission accomplished?

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I was just curious how it feels once it was all said and done. A relief? Miss it? Challenge done/mission accomplished?
ehh.. i still had a few plans but not much.. im pretty indifferent since i havent touched my 3ds in years.. Now I'm overly stressed working on switch.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
how can i update reinand to rei-six?
You need to update to either B9S or Fastboot 3DS (it's highly recommended to go with FB3DS) and then just copy the boot.firm and rei folder to the root of your SD card.

Reactions: bytar

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
thank you but my brain can't handle all these stuff. i just want to use emunand with the last update. it shouldn't be that complicated.
Unfortunately you need to update as Rei-Six (and literally every homebrew/CFW) only support the sighax environment (B9S/FB3DS/GM9 bootloader.) The actual method of updating really isn't that hard and only takes a few minutes regardless of if you go with B9S or Fastboot3DS. But this update is something that you will have to do to use Rei-Six.

KuroGentei

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kuro.today
XP
Country
Germany
Rei-Six I found so far as the better alternative, unfortunately, I had to determine with the update 11.9 that Rei-Six probably no firm0 protection.

So you have to reinstall B9S. Is it possible to install a firm0 protection at Rei-Six?

D

Deleted User

Rei-Six I found so far as the better alternative, unfortunately, I had to determine with the update 11.9 that Rei-Six probably no firm0 protection.

So you have to reinstall B9S. Is it possible to install a firm0 protection at Rei-Six?
idk about firm0 protection
i just use gm9 bootloader
i would use ntrboot for everything but switch 6.2 im not going to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: How Roms Try Helping? +1