Hacking Sound problem Supercard DSTwo

g4mer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I have a problem with the sound. When I boot the card I always hear this humming sound. Even when I play a game, I can hear this sound when the in game sound quiet during an event. The sound will disappear after several minutes though. The sound also stopped when I open the save state menu.

Is this also happen with anyone or there is a problem with my Supercard? I'm using the latest EOS 1.10

__

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
have you tried using headphones? Maybe the problem is on your DS' speakers. You should also try another cartridge, retail and/or flashcart.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it a small 'ssssss' sound? I noticed that too when the sound is on but no actual sound can be played. I don't know if this is Supercard's fault, but I only hear it when I get close to the speakers.

g4mer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah, it's a small "ssss" sound. I hear it especially when I turn the ds volume to the max and wearing earphone. But the sound will go away after several minutes.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
g4mer said:
Yeah, it's a small "ssss" sound. I hear it especially when I turn the ds volume to the max and wearing earphone. But the sound will go away after several minutes.
Whatever it is, I don't think it's the DSTwo. AT the very least, it's not something I've noticed.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hear it too, on my DSi XL. i hear it loud and clear when the volume is on mute, i don't even have to be that close to the speakers.
i don't think it's the DS2, i just did it with the cartridge out, and with a few different cartridges in.
it's pretty annoying if you usually play in a quiet environment. - at least for me it is, i'm not sure how loud it is compared to your guys' ds's.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hear something like that too, it happens when I'm using headphones and occurs when the DS seems to be loading data from the cartridge/SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv