Sound problem Supercard DSTwo

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by g4mer, Mar 7, 2011.

1. g4mer
    OP

g4mer Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2008
    Senegal
    I have a problem with the sound. When I boot the card I always hear this humming sound. Even when I play a game, I can hear this sound when the in game sound quiet during an event. The sound will disappear after several minutes though. The sound also stopped when I open the save state menu.

Is this also happen with anyone or there is a problem with my Supercard? I'm using the latest EOS 1.10

__

2. Cuelhu

Cuelhu GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver

May 19, 2010
    Brazil
    Fantasy Land
    have you tried using headphones? Maybe the problem is on your DS' speakers. You should also try another cartridge, retail and/or flashcart.

3. Sausage Head

Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Oct 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    alanjohn check ur pm
    Is it a small 'ssssss' sound? I noticed that too when the sound is on but no actual sound can be played. I don't know if this is Supercard's fault, but I only hear it when I get close to the speakers.

4. g4mer
    OP

g4mer Member

Newcomer
    Jul 17, 2008
    Senegal
    Yeah, it's a small "ssss" sound. I hear it especially when I turn the ds volume to the max and wearing earphone. But the sound will go away after several minutes.

5. 9th_Sage

9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    Whatever it is, I don't think it's the DSTwo. AT the very least, it's not something I've noticed.

6. Sausage Head

Sausage Head Lord Sausage LXIX

Oct 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    alanjohn check ur pm
    The room has to be fully silent, even talking makes you stop hearing it.

7. Shabutie78

Shabutie78 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2010
    United States
    i hear it too, on my DSi XL. i hear it loud and clear when the volume is on mute, i don't even have to be that close to the speakers.
    i don't think it's the DS2, i just did it with the cartridge out, and with a few different cartridges in.
    it's pretty annoying if you usually play in a quiet environment. - at least for me it is, i'm not sure how loud it is compared to your guys' ds's.

8. Berthenk

Berthenk Epitome of Awesomeness

May 16, 2008
    Netherlands
    I hear something like that too, it happens when I'm using headphones and occurs when the DS seems to be loading data from the cartridge/SD card.