Hacking Sorting out some issues with 4.0E CIOSCORP and wanting updates....

dazzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iam having some issues that I need sorted out got through the teething phase with the instalations etc and now i have backups in 4.0e loading with 0.3 Gamma I have also installed all the CIOScorp wads from the softmii pack and cios60hk ive also had that system menu corrupt scareat the end of this like usual and everything works fine but whenever i insert a disc into the drive even originals and backups it reads the backups in disc channel but it always wants a system update I had this issue before trying to get the gameucbe loader working when i removed a certain file could someone please tell me what is needed to override this "Wii update" thing everytime i go into disc channel as i really am not fond of upgradeing from a E system to a U firmware everyone knows what happends
I would also want to know if there is any guide or a way out there that i can put Wii shop channel games like Virtual console wads and play them with the new SD card feature and not install them to the wii its self?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: