sorry guys a bit lazy

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Nds Boy, May 21, 2009.

May 21, 2009

sorry guys a bit lazy by Nds Boy at 1:35 AM (783 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Nds Boy
    OP

Newcomer Nds Boy Member

United Kingdom
    Seems like such a minor point, but I am bored of reading my book. I read GBA often especially Wii-Hack and backup loader often, it is kinda annoying to go back and fore through wii discussions. However I do understand that the two needed to be separated. Suggestion to the Mod, anyway to make the backup loader section of the site a sub forum instead. Sorry guys seem like such a minor point, but for some reason I feel compel to write this, seems like I got some OCD about half way through my psych book.

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Just get 2 bookmarks in your browser.

3. Slimmmmmm

Member Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

United Kingdom
    Or just bookmark this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=104

imho it's a good idea to keep it as 2 different sub forums and staff are working hard to get all topics moved, relevant stickies etc in each new section.

IE & FF both support multiple tabs, so if you bookmark the link I gave you can open each one as a new tab or whole window. You could also open a few different tabs at once using the Favourites Centre in IE, or add a couple of links as your homepage to be opened at once. So you have many options (even more, but I'm busy)