sorry guys a bit lazy

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Nds Boy, May 21, 2009.

1. Nds Boy
    OP

Nds Boy Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2009
    Seems like such a minor point, but I am bored of reading my book. I read GBA often especially Wii-Hack and backup loader often, it is kinda annoying to go back and fore through wii discussions. However I do understand that the two needed to be separated. Suggestion to the Mod, anyway to make the backup loader section of the site a sub forum instead. Sorry guys seem like such a minor point, but for some reason I feel compel to write this, seems like I got some OCD about half way through my psych book.

2. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Just get 2 bookmarks in your browser.

3. Slimmmmmm

Slimmmmmm GBAtemp MoNkEeE

Nov 1, 2007
    the land of lol
    Or just bookmark this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=104

imho it's a good idea to keep it as 2 different sub forums and staff are working hard to get all topics moved, relevant stickies etc in each new section.

IE & FF both support multiple tabs, so if you bookmark the link I gave you can open each one as a new tab or whole window. You could also open a few different tabs at once using the Favourites Centre in IE, or add a couple of links as your homepage to be opened at once. So you have many options (even more, but I'm busy)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice