Hacking Sora no Kiseki 3rd ENGLISH patch

eiyulover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
the game looks awesome on my HD tv so a translation for the ps3 version would be awesome

note that I bought the whole trilogy on my ps3 from CDJAPAN so if anyone asks for a particular file I am willing to upload it

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
the game looks awesome on my HD tv so a translation for the ps3 version would be awesome

note that I bought the whole trilogy on my ps3 from CDJAPAN so if anyone asks for a particular file I am willing to upload it
The PS3 version is basically the same as the PSP version. You replace the same files, and save data is compatible between PS3 and PSP versions. PS3 version is basically PSP version in an emulator. It is playable in PPSSPP.

eiyulover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
The PS3 version is basically the same as the PSP version. You replace the same files, and save data is compatible between PS3 and PSP versions. PS3 version is basically PSP version in an emulator. It is playable in PPSSPP.

I know and I tried doing that but the problem is that the ISO in the ps3 version is protected by an eboot.pbp. The decryption of the eboot.pbp works fine but the problem is that after repackaging the iso into eboot.pbp I end up with a black screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the translation you do is for the psp version, right ? or vita ?
PSP version

eiyulover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
any updates about the project from "trailsfan"?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the location of the script in the psp version is really weird I tried messing up/switching the scenario files between the japanese and US release but no change in the game script still in japanese. NOTE THAT I TRIED SWITCHING BETWEEN THE JAPANESE AND US OF FIRST CHAPTER OF THE GAME (PSP)

shaolinphil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They recently released the English Patched Vita Evolution version of Trails 3rd, but I and am sure many others would still love a PSP English version to complete the set. Hope someone reading this can help with the repackaging of the ps3 script...

Reactions: ExData7

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
They recently released the English Patched Vita Evolution version of Trails 3rd, but I and am sure many others would still love a PSP English version to complete the set. Hope someone reading this can help with the repackaging of the ps3 script...
If someone could add Sora 3rd PSP support to EDDecompiler, the script porting would be a piece of cake with some regex magic. https://github.com/ZhenjianYang/EDDecompiler

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto