Hacking Sooner that you might think is pretty far away

ZeXr0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They allow you to guess on the release date, but to me, saying something like sooner that you might think, and don't get answer as to when it will come out, he should have keep is mouth shut...

samsoule

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm pretty Happy with my new R4DS !!!!
The Ds-x makes a good multicard-multiplayer-card
smile.gif

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
They allow you to guess on the release date, but to me, saying something like sooner that you might think, and don't get answer as to when it will come out, he should have keep is mouth shut...
It looks like they only posted this to calm the forum a bit, without having any clue if it will be out on summer or autumn themself.....

Neuromancer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

It looks like they only posted this to calm the forum a bit, without having any clue if it will be out on summer or autumn themself.....

I wish they would stop playing games and come correct. "Well, the team never gives release dates" doesn't justify the policy of "Tee hee we'll get it out when we feel like it". And waiting a week after all the other cart teams had fixed the arm7 problem to come out and say "We won't RUSH an update just to keep a bunch of pirates happy." is just total hypocrasy. If the DS-X wasn't made to play ROMS, then why doesn't it refuse to load any rom without a homebrew header? And exactly how do you 'rush' someone that hasn't finished the same task everyone else finished a week ago? It's been a month now and if we didn't find the process for replacing the arm7.bin file (which is a workaround, not a fix) we'd still be screwed...

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
I think ds-x is the weirdest card ever... no release dates, the updates have to be downloaded from their server through the updater so no downgrading, no updates without internet, fpga user utilizable chip nobody can utilize and there many many more mysteries.....

Neuromancer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think ds-x is the weirdest card ever... no release dates, the updates have to be downloaded from their server through the updater so no downgrading, no updates without internet, fpga user utilizable chip nobody can utilize and there many many more mysteries.....

And the original excuse given for every single one of those issues was "We have to, in order to protect our cart's secrets from other teams trying to make clones." Well, that may have held true waaaaay back when there were only 2 slot-1 cards out... but now that the DS-X is firmly in last place in terms of features AND support, it's become a silly policy.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

And the original excuse given for every single one of those issues was "We have to, in order to protect our cart's secrets from other teams trying to make clones." Well, that may have held true waaaaay back when there were only 2 slot-1 cards out... but now that the DS-X is firmly in last place in terms of features AND support, it's become a silly policy.

That comes from a Senior DS-X Forum Member....
unsure.gif

The DS-X team has a serious issue with the public opinion now.

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, in fact, no. I don't know how it works. It's not plug&play, is it ? Cause it's very differant form the DS-Xtreme...
it uses a micro sd card, so you only put it in the reader and use just like a ds-x, drag&drop and it the roms should work, i am not sure if you have to patch them in order to be able to soft reset, never had an R4

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh well, thanks. I'll search a bit cause i'm not using my DS-Xtreme anymore. I can't get updates cuz i got banned form the DS-Xtreme forums 4Ever
lol, well actually
frown.gif
good like using your new card, and i you still can download from the ds-x news site, but there would have to be something to dl first
biggrin.gif

O.G

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, Their support is really horrid. The day that Zelda came out, all the flashcarts including the ewin cart was updated. This tells you that a $30 clone has better support than the 3 digit DS-Xtreme. That is pathetic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y