ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from G4TV.com said:
SONY.jpg
If you enjoyed the graphically enhanced God-slaying action of last year's God of War Collection for the PS3, you're in luck: According to Shuhei Yoshida, president of SCE's Worldwide Studios,
Sony plans to release more PlayStation 2 games in HD in the future.

"Santa Monica Studios had the brilliant idea to upgrade and improve God of War for PS3 with the God of War Collection that we released last year," Yoshida told IGN. "There were a lot of positive reactions from consumers in doing that, and now we get a lot of suggestions for types of packs they'd like to see...So we are looking to continue to do these HD conversions."

At E3 2010, The Sly Collection was revealed, and there are rumors of Team Ico collection as well.
Source

from G4TV.com said:
If you haven't played Team Ico's legendary PlayStation 2 games (Ico and Shadow of the Colossus) that's cool. Just pretend you have and that they're great, artistic experiences that made you think and made you cry so people will think you're awesome and deep. Then, in 2011, if the rumors prove to be true, you can quietly play both games when the Team Ico collection is released for the PlayStation 3. Just don't let on that you never played them before.

Supposedly, the beginning of next year will see the Blu-Ray, HD released of both seminal Ico games in one package for the PlayStation 3.

Right now, the rumor is unsourced, but The Sixth Axis has an unsourced confirmation of the rumor and seems very convinced of it's truthiness. Do two unsourced rumors add up to one truth? Maybe on the internet.

Anyway, we ran this info through our gaming-rumor super computer, and have determined that there is an 87.5 percent chance that this actually happens, given that Team Ico's The Last Guardian should be hitting around that time, and nothing says pre-release hype like a compilation of older titles!

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really like this idea. I already had God of War I/II already, but it should be great for games that slipped by. I'll most likely get the Ico collection, as everyone lauds it as a great game.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want a zone of the enders hd collection. Ico collection should be good, maybe I'll actually be able to play shadow of the colosuss without my eyes bleeding from it's terrible framerate.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i, my 2 friends played shadow and they didnt find it very interesting after some time. Mainly because of the monotony. ICO i played for a few secs and didnt know what to do
still it is not a very bad game or collection... many fans would love an ff collection ie. 10 and 12
splinter cell would also be very good such as pandora tomorrow and chaos theory

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Taik said:
http://www.amazon.fr/Sony-The-Team-ICO-col...5438&sr=8-1

You should look this up, apparently it's out "tomorrow", probably a mistake from amazon though.

30 juin 2011
wink.gif
not 2010.

Anyway i thinks that´s nice but i would like it more if you could still just play your PS2 games on it and i´m not totally sure but it seems they will only games released by Sony bring to PS3.
(thought a updated Shadow of the Colossus would be really nice on every Console)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you +1