Not open for further replies.

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country

Sony has tonight confirmed the worst-kept secret of 2012; namely, that it will be releasing a first-party PS3 fighting game, and that it'll actually be called PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.
In addition to first-party characters, the game will feature mascots from third-party outfits as well.

It's due on the PS3 this holiday season.

From the official announcement release, here are the two most pertinent lines:

With PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, we set out to make an experience accessible enough for all PlayStation fans to enjoy while also creating something deep enough for the serious fighting game aficionado. We think this "accessible yet deep" strategy is the perfect way to bring PlayStation fans of all stripes together.

and...

The game features a number of cool game modes for both single and multiplayer, with a focus on online play which features a robust tournament mode. Players will be able to compete against each other as well as play cooperatively. We can't wait for you all to try it for yourself.

If you were thinking it might not actually be a Smash Bros. rip-off...well, take a look at the trailer above.

Actually looks kinda cool.
Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...