'Sonic The Hedgehog' live action movie gets fresh trailer with new Sonic design

sonic movie.PNG
After the negative reception following the release of the first Sonic The Hedgehog live action movie trailer, the producers and director of the movie delayed the title's release to rework on Sonic's CGI model. Today we got a first peak at the new Sonic in a brand new trailer where the spiky protagonist looks less humanoid and more like the Blue Blur himself:

What do you think of Sonic's redesign? Will it make you reconsider watching the movie when it releases in February 14, 2020?

:arrow: SOURCE

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so glad we have that one-minute video to explain in detail what happens in thirty seconds of the other video.

[*Not a slight against you, just a remark about the purpose behind the first video.]
Well, it is both an informative video and first impressions. It is the first video I've seen of someone talking about it.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think that this Sonic the Hedgehog live-action movie should be rather a remake/reboot of original one. Imagine such locations as Mobius,Mobotropolis,Robotropolis…etc.
References to Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog,Madonna Garnett,Sonic & Tails parents family I mean,Eggman all fully animated in 3D CGI. Shadow the Hedgehog doesn’t even need blonde women such as Maria Robotnik and Hope Kintobor Sonic already has Madonna Garnett and that’s enough. Seeing Freedom Fighters(screw The Resistance & Diamond Cutters I hate them as much as Team Dark,Babylon Rogues,Echidna Tribe…etc.)would be great(Sally Acorn,Bunnie Rabbot,Antoine D’Coolette,Dulcy the Dragon,Miles Prower,Sonic the Hedgehog,Nicole the Holo-Lynx)…etc.
Imagine Tiara Boobowski instead of Knuckles the Echidna in such live-action movie.

Attachments

• IMG_9970.jpeg
    IMG_9970.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6092.png
    IMG_6092.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.