Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
I still dont get why sonic needs a car to race
Would it be fair to the others if he didn't? :P
What about Shadow?
Shadow isn't inheritently fast - he's just wearing jet skates.

Shadow will hopefully fuck off and die.
Hey - he has a decent fanbase.

SA2 Shadow was actually an okay character - they turned him into an angsty Emo fag later on. I'd rather if they reverted him to his former self then just nuke him. Not to mention that killing him *repeatedly* was a dumb idea to begin with, he was OBVIOUSLY going to be a cool character.

I picked up Generations after not playing a Sonic title for a decade and I was wondering on who these twats were. I know Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Metal Sonic and Robotnik. But Shadow and that psychic hedgehog? Honestly what the fuck?

Also would I be right in thinking Shadow has a dark and uninteresting backstory?
Touched by his father as a child.
He was never a child. He was created (Read: Cloned) as a teen/adult.
His testube was touched as a child?

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
one thing i'm impressed with on the first DS title is that the framerates were topnotch. if you have not tried it, now's the time. i'm serious, the framerate is very fluid and well above 30FPS if not around 60FPS.

with that in mind, i'll be expecting a lot out of this title.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we really discussing the shitty backstory of a completely irrelevant character in a series that has practically no storyline and terrible characters?

Shadow is also the token "emo bait" character if you were wondering. Basically what young emos attract to since he's dark, broody, and uses "damn".

Reactions: 1 person

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice, I am looking forward to this. In enjoyed the first one a lot! I may buy it for both 3DS and Nintendo's next console if I can.

There's a reason that I don't call Wiiu by it's name. Nintendo confirmed on CES(or some mobile gadget event at the begin of this year) that they could change Wiiu's name!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I am looking forward to this. In enjoyed the first one a lot! I may buy it for both 3DS and Nintendo's next console if I can.

There's a reason that I don't call Wiiu by it's name. Nintendo confirmed on CES(or some mobile gadget event at the begin of this year) that they could change Wiiu's name!
Yeah, but it not like they just strip the name. It is still called wii u for now.

Not sure if I should get it for the 3ds or wii u. I could imagine using the whole umote as a wheel.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yeah, but it not like they just strip the name. It is still called wii u for now.

Not sure if I should get it for the 3ds or wii u. I could imagine using the whole umote as a wheel.

It is still called Wiiu, but to be honest: I don't like the name...

3Ds could also be used as wheel, check Mario Kart 7 with the 3DS wheel! Great fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1