Sonic Runners shuts down on July 27th

BlackYoshi485

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sure if you like that kind of games. But infinite runners-jumpers are getting abit old right now, they should be more creative, or, like every single person says in the entire internet: MAKE A PROPER CONSOLE GAME.

psd: i don't consider SA2 a proper sonic console game, it was mediocre. they should start from the beggining, something like Sonic 4 - Episode 3 or whatever.

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sure if you like that kind of games. But infinite runners-jumpers are getting abit old right now, they should be more creative, or, like every single person says in the entire internet: MAKE A PROPER CONSOLE GAME.

psd: i don't consider SA2 a proper sonic console game, it was mediocre. they should start from the beggining, something like Sonic 4 - Episode 3 or whatever.
I don't think there will be another Sonic 4 Game. The Games were pretty badly recieved by fans, but I really enjoyed the first one. I did play the second one, but it wasn't that fun for me.

BlackYoshi485

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, sincerelly, Sonic The Hedgehog is a sick concept, running trough levels at high speed, obtaining the emeralds, beating bosses, etc. it's kinda like every game is the same but with new gimmicks. After Sonic Unleashed, i trough the new gameplay style was good, so they made Colors, which was really vell received, Generations, which is still modded until today, and then nothing, they decided to make a sick mix of SMG and their old styles, it was preety terrible.

Again, they should start from the beggining, rethink WHAT THE F- is a Sonic game suposed to be, make something new, original and fun, but not getting very off the original formula, not like they did in the last game, which anyway was a Spin-Off.

Last edited by BlackYoshi485,

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, sincerelly, Sonic The Hedgehog is a sick concept, running trough levels at high speed, obtaining the emeralds, beating bosses, etc. it's kinda like every game is the same but with new gimmicks. After Sonic Unleashed, i trough the new gameplay style was good, so they made Colors, which was really vell received, Generations, which is still modded until today, and then nothing, they decided to make a sick mix of SMG and their old styles, it was preety terrible.

Again, they should start from the beggining, rethink WHAT THE F- is a Sonic game suposed to be, make something new, original and fun, but not getting very off the original formula, like they did in the last game, which anyway was a Spin-Off.
Its Sonic's 25th anniversary this year, and Sonic's Twitter account even teased a new game. We'll see what they bring for his 25th anniversary. I hope it'll be something like Sonic Generations, I played that Game like crazy, it has soo much replayability

BlackYoshi485

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Its Sonic's 25th anniversary this year, and Sonic's Twitter account even teased a new game. We'll see what they bring for his 25th anniversary. I hope it'll be something like Sonic Generations, I played that Game like crazy, it has soo much replayability

Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3 HD Remix Generations Battle - Episode 1 U confirmed.

Reactions: Justinde75

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Well atleast we got the really good Sonic 1,2 and CD ports. Hope we'll get Sonic 3 and Knuckles soon.

I was just about to make a thread about that! It's been ages since Sega released Sonic 2. The ports seem to sell pretty well so why's there no Sonic 3 & Knuckles port? :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2