Sonic r255 Released - Best Looking DS Homebrew Game Yet ?

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
Sonic r255 Released
Best Looking DS Homebrew Game Yet ?
sonicr255.jpg

Ritz has today released what looks to be one of the best looking Homebrew Games for the Nintendo DS.

Ritz said:
sonic is the development name for my homebrew nintendo ds 3d game project. some notable features include skeletal animation, static & dynamic point lights, shadow volumes, skyboxes, picking, gravity and object & environment collision detection. in the near future i will build the game logic, a.i., scripting and i hope to include an interactive 3d map builder for easy world creation and object & creature placement

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Website

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
'[2008.07.18] - sonic_r255.zip - more detailed environmental collision'
This new build came out yesterday

And it looks good

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its nothing much at the moment. has no boundaries as of yet. you can just walk off the side and you will begin to fall. has basic movement, a kick, a he makes a cheeky hand nose action thing. you use l/r triggers to zoom in zoom out, use the touch screen to rotate. and thats about it.

Hyperlisk_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Incomplete said:
its nothing much at the moment. has no boundaries as of yet. you can just walk off the side and you will begin to fall. has basic movement, a kick, a he makes a cheeky hand nose action thing. you use l/r triggers to zoom in zoom out, use the touch screen to rotate. and thats about it.
No, actually, you can select the other characters around the city and play as them too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-