Ny'hrarr ♂
Trophies
Website
ninstar.carrd.co
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you.

Hey, since I haven’t updated yet since version 1.0.0 can anyone tell me if the game runs well in the newer versions since the shift from RSDK5U engine to RSDK5 and if I should update?
I personally didn't notice any considerable changes with the recent releases using base RSDK5, but it seems less prone to crashes during long sessions of game, maybe it is because the audio system has been changed?

Also, something worth noting is that achievements have been removed since 1.0.2 γ.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I personally didn't notice any considerable changes with the recent releases using base RSDK5, but it seems less prone to crashes during long sessions of game, maybe it is because the audio system has been changed?

Also, something worth noting is that achievements have been removed since 1.0.2 γ.
I never cared for achievements and trophies anyway, but good thing about the crashes, I was worried maybe switching engines might cause some setbacks or the audio quality might be lower.

• Haha
Reactions: niuus and Lostbhoy

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I really wanted to install this game on the Wii U menu to make it look like an official game, can someone send me the files for me to install in the WUP Installer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER