Gaming Sonic Generations : Water Palace, Bosses and Final Boss Gameplay!

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, not a fan- the demo for Generations on the PS3/XBOX is awesome (for both types of gameplay). It looks like the 3DS version has Sonic Rush minus some moves (Classic), and Sonic Rush (Modern)- Not exactly different styles of gameplay. It seems more like the difference between Street Fighter 2 and Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

Oh well- I'm sure it will still sell well enough. Think there will be a Vita version that matches more of the home console experience?

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
ugh so much potential wasted. Generations 3DS why you no 3D modern gameplay
For me, no 3D gameplay is one of the ADVANTAGES this has over the home console versions. Modern Sonic looks mildly enjoyable, classic Sonic looks awesome. 3D Sonic has always sucked.
Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations.

Yes, those too
surprise.gif
That's your problem, if you think 3D sonic sucks all the time, you'll never be able to truly enjoy the great games that had 3D gameplay

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I love "3d" sonic gameplay because of Sonic Adventure 2, that game will still be the best one for me, tons of hours of gameplay + chaos garden *-*

Reactions: 1 person

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
if you think 3D sonic sucks all the time, you'll never be able to truly enjoy the great games that had 3D gameplay

Well the fact that I'll never be able to enjoy games that I don't like goes without saying.

Referring to it as 'my problem' is somewhat amusing. I have NO problem NOT playing games that I DON'T enjoy. Really. It's easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car