Sonic Generations 3DS StreetPass Info

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,102
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
Sega has revealed the Street Pass integration for Sonic Generations on 3DS. Andriasang reports that players will exchange "profile cards," which provide information such as how long you've been playing the Sonic series and how far you've advanced in Sonic Generations.

The game will also include 100 missions available unlockable through Street Pass. Each time you do a Street Pass exchange, the other player will appear in your Street Pass log, unlocking one mission.
3DS Play Coins obtained by walking with the system in Sleep Mode can also be used to unlock the missions.
The Street Pass missions include Revenge, in which a specific number of enemies must be defeated, and Special Trial, where new enemies are added to existing levels, such as Act 1 of Mushroom Hill Zone.

The game will be released for 3DS on November 22nd.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish companies would use streetpas for some thing useful, instead of just unlocking missions which should be available from the start.

I agree, it seems like a hassle to find 100 people to StreetPass with just so I can play some missions.

I thought they'd just exchange like "ghost" demos of how long you took to complete selected levels.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounds alright, although kinda annoying that to actually play the game you have to do things that are, well, irrelevant to the game.
Whatever I have 300 play coins saved up, no big deal here.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish companies would use streetpas for some thing useful, instead of just unlocking missions which should be available from the start.
Like enable a person to buy certain DLCs in the future? Extra stages,items, or something...

But I think they using it alright.
I think the game itself would be worth a buy.

Oh sorry, read coins for streetpass.

I agree, it seems like a hassle to find 100 people to StreetPass with just so I can play some missions.

I thought they'd just exchange like "ghost" demos of how long you took to complete selected levels.
Nice idea.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks for correcting it Guild, I want a title editor option!

I'm fine with them using street pass/coins to unlock levels, but I think another option should be to unlock it in the game as well.
ie. Beat Green hill without taking damage to get challenges 1-10, or beat it under a min to get 11-15 etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up