Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hiaomo.jpg

QUOTE said:
This title came out on the Cube back in the day, but the OFLC has now given the game a new rating just a couple weeks back. Is this just a mistake, or will the title get a re-release for Wii or other platforms?

News Source: GoNintendo

What I would give for a Sonic Adventure 2: Battle enhanced port for XBLA...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God no, not again.

Sick of these half meh, half awful Sonic games, and re-releasing them is just too lazy on Sega's part.

There are far better games in Segas library (Panzer Dragoon anyone?) that are more deserving.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sonic Adventure was great when it came out but it didn`t age that well. But still I remember the first time seeing Emerald Hill with all its beautiful landscapes and different locations and the level was so speedy. I couldn`t keep my mouth shut! If they ever plan to bring this game out again they really should do a real Remake and not a sloppy port like the NGC version...

Hadrian said:
There are far better games in Segas library (Panzer Dragoon anyone?) that are more deserving.
Panzer Dragoon must return. It is my second most wanted franchise I would love to see revive (obviously after Shenmue...). But I guess many members of Smilebit are not the same as 2004 so who knows what we could expect from SEGA... Nearly all the minds behind great games of the "hardware-saga" of SEGA are gone..

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I liked the game when it was originally released, but that was on the Dreamcast! In my opinion it was already horribly outdated (still fun to play, don't get me wrong) in 2004 with the release of DX, but releasing it on the Wii/PS3/360 more than 10 years after release doesn't make any sense. Well, unless it's cheap and downloadable or something maybe.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was great on GameCube, but that's 8 years ago as well. Shouldn't they just be making new Sonic games which are actually good?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Master Mo said:
Nearly all the minds behind great games of the "hardware-saga" of SEGA are gone..
True but Sega do have some great 2nd party devs now, Platinum Games, Prope or Headstrong could really give most of their franchises justice.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was great on GameCube, but that's 8 years ago as well. Shouldn't they just be making new Sonic games which are actually good?

The new Sonic have been lacking alot. I want SA2:B remake for XBLA! Or a remake of the remake for the Wii.

QUOTE(Ferrariman @ Aug 30 2009, 02:41 PM) I liked about 1/3 on Sonic Adventure 3.

The rest was ok.

There's a Sonic Adventure 3?
unsure.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah its getting played out very quickly...what next a collaboration of Sonic Adventures, Sonic Adventures 2, Sonic Adventures 2 battle?! SEGA...if you isn't going to try anymore then quit making Sonic games PERIOD!

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Yeah its getting played out very quickly...what next a collaboration of Sonic Adventures, Sonic Adventures 2, Sonic Adventures 2 battle?! SEGA...if you isn't going to try anymore then quit making Sonic games PERIOD!

Sonic needs to be retired because there are other series that could be good if turned into new games and there's the Phantasy Star series which has been doing great.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hadrian said:
God no, not again.

Sick of these half meh, half awful Sonic games, and re-releasing them is just too lazy on Sega's part.

There are far better games in Segas library *(Panzer Dragoon anyone?) that are more deserving.

It's good to see that Sega cares about theyr "oldies" cause these days any new company does...

*Jet Set Radio...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1