Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Headed to XBLA/PSN

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game's ending was actually quite good, narrative wasn't that bad (definitely better than Sonic's recent outings). I remember the ending being one of the first games that gave me a bunch of FEELS when I was a kid (people that beat it know what I'm talking about).

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I absolutely love this game. Cannot wait to play it in HD...

Hopefully there`ll be an HD version of Shenmue and a Remake of all those Panzer Dragoon games at some point. Then I definitely would be a happy SEGA-Fanboy :P

i would be so over a shenmue 1 & 2 HD pack but i want it ON DISC not as a digital download and i will definitely buy it even though i have both DC and xbox 1 versions lol i love shenmue (want to fund sega with a possible shenmue 3 that's why i would buy a HD remake for shenmue...)

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game's ending was actually quite good, narrative wasn't that bad (definitely better than Sonic's recent outings). I remember the ending being one of the first games that gave me a bunch of FEELS when I was a kid (people that beat it know what I'm talking about).
Same here dude, it was really sad!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn my step cousin would love this!! and so will I. now make it online mutiplayer with chao garden and all other mutiplayer modes is all i ask sega!!

Reactions: 1 person

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
YESH!!! This being one of my favorite games of all time, day 1 purchase :creep:
Oh the endless hours I spent playing this game :wub:

I hope the 2 player portion of the game will support online multiplayer~
That would increase my play time of the game indefinitely~ :wub:

Hopefully next reveal is skies of arcadia :3
Does want!!!

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never had a Dreamcast when I was younger but I did get the GC version. I'll probably buy this on PS3 for the hell of it.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait, is it a port of the GCN version (SA2B), or the original?

It's probably a heavily modified port of the Gamecube version.. Heck, there was even a screen shot of the Chao karate in the source link, and that was only present in battle. The reason I say heavily modified is due to the HD graphics, and the rumors of some or all of the battle content being DLC.

I've owned the DC and GC versions, but I prefer the GC version due to the extra stuff for the Chao garden. It's a real shame the Chao garden hasn't been in any Sonic game since SA2, and that's the main reason I won't touch any of the releases after SA2; well, I won't touch any of the Sonic games after SA2 that are 3D.

I'm stoked for an HD release of this game, I've been wanting it for years now..

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No online makes me slightly sad. But i'm still too damn excited for it

Also, when the hell is SEGA gonna come to their senses and re-release PowerStone 1+2 with Online. THAT would be a glorious day

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also, when the hell is SEGA gonna come to their senses and re-release PowerStone 1+2 with Online. THAT would be a glorious day

Is no online really confirmed? Because that sounds like a no-brainer for chao. I mean, I'd pay 60$ easily for online chao. Come on sega. You have mindless fanboys like me for chao, we WILL buy this. >_>

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is no online really confirmed? Because that sounds like a no-brainer for chao. I mean, I'd pay 60$ easily for online chao. Come on sega. You have mindless fanboys like me for chao, we WILL buy this. >_>

According to that Xbox.com leaked page, it just said Online Leaderboards. Things can always change, but i'm not gonna get my hopes up for it.

Either way, i know quite a few people who'd buy just an Online based Chao game alone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1