OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ray Charles. Hit the road Jack

Electro swing cover
Hit the Road Jack (Wolfgang Lohr & Maskarade Remix)

As @AlanJohn has not been along to represent his country's musical efforts I better start there, even if it sees me commit crimes against musical taste by posting some Bon Jovi

Selo i Ludy - It's My Life

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Not sure if my favourite covers have been posted yet or not, I had a look at a few pages and didn't see them at least.
I'll start out with this one, Ariana Grande's Thank u, next

Covered by Adam Neely, although this includes the whole thought process behind the reharmonization. It's an excellent watch, and the result is fantastic! (The actual song starts at 9:30)

Last edited by Issac,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone who knows me here knows the Clash are my favourite band. They are responsible for some of the greatest albums ever especially London Calling. They are also responsible for one album that got voted by NME magazine readers as the worst album ever. Cut the Crap was the last album by The Clash and it really isn't as bad as people make out and had two awesome songs on it This is England and We Are the Clash. I think people just like to hate the album because Mick Jones and Topper Headon had been fired by the band a few years before Cut the Crap came out and people weren't happy they got replaced with other musicians.

I frigging love Sparks version of We Are The Clash almost as much as the original.

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now if I am repeating myself I don't care, if I am just posting this now then I am a failure to all I held dear.
Bill Bailey, from where I sit one of the best active comedians and I have seen him several times now, does loads with music and has send ups and covers are usually more than worth a watch.

It is an old folk song but have a popular rendition

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Now if I am repeating myself I don't care, if I am just posting this now then I am a failure to all I held dear.
Bill Bailey, from where I sit one of the best active comedians and I have seen him several times now, does loads with music and has send ups and covers are usually more than worth a watch.

Reminds me on the Story from Ozzy working in the Horn Factory...:rofl2::yay:

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Best drops in music? Fuck your EDM or even the Beastie Boys.

Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Make Me Smile

Now unlike many others I have posted here I don't think these are particularly superior (happily take the originals) but I can at least respect them

and with a video this strange kind of has to be done, or if nothing else sorts the unofficial got to have a German theme somewhere in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E