Homebrew Question Something wrong with Goldleaf USB install or something?

shado9573

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hello All,
I am currently facing issues installing NSPs via Goldleaf.
So i followed all steps of zadig setting up libusbk etc. Then I proceeded to use fluffy first. It was just stuck with no NSP selection and my Goldleaf kept on freezing.
Then I proceeded to use NS-USBloader. I ent to goldleaf contents and remote PC however it would then just give an "17 unknown line". and then goldleaf froze at a screen where it says select files from PC.
Then again I used Quark and tried everything to paths etc goldleaf freezes at remote PC. I've tried everything and tried the latest version however just no luck with USB installs. I have tried everything an tried different versions of goldleaf as well. However i just gave up. Anyone have any other solutions. MY sd card is fat32 and i am using hidden partition.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If it helps, I prefer to use Awoo Installer for USB installation.
For Atmosphere 0.10.1 the best was Fluffy, for 0.10.2 NS-USBloader (both in Tinfoil mode).
Speeds in title replace mode were achieving 42 MB/s.

Goldleaf USB never worked for me.

Last edited by masagrator,

shado9573

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Use fluffy via
If it helps, I prefer to use Awoo Installer for USB installation.
For Atmosphere 0.10.1 the best was Fluffy, for 0.10.2 NS-USBloader (both in Tinfoil mode).
Speeds in title replace mode were achieving 42 MB/s.

Goldleaf USB never worked for me.
Use fluffy via what? Tinfoil? Each time i tried the tinfoil NRO is just gave me a freeze whenever i launched it on atmosphere. So that is the problem. Any tinfoil nro version you recommend which wont freeze.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Use fluffy via

Use fluffy via what? Tinfoil? Each time i tried the tinfoil NRO is just gave me a freeze whenever i launched it on atmosphere. So that is the problem. Any tinfoil nro version you recommend which wont freeze.
I said Awoo Installer. There are two methods of installing NSPs, etc. : Tinfoil and Goldleaf method in NS-USBloader and I said use Tinfoil mode for Awoo.

shado9573

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
S
I said Awoo Installer. There are two methods of installing NSPs, etc. : Tinfoil and Goldleaf method in NS-USBloader and I said use Tinfoil mode for Awoo.
So tinfoil mode will just work like normal for Usb installs?
I dont understand. Since like i use Fat32 so 4GB limits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT