Hacking someone please help

snyper1230

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello as you can see i am new here and this site looks awesome!! my problem is i have been trying to softmod my wii for 3 months now and i am really getting frustrated doing this.what i did is installed the twilight h*** onto a version 3.3 wii console no problems there then i was told to download a program to burn my games no prob there.then i was told to buy dvd-r disks to burn onto so i did but i dont play it says cannot read disk.then i come here and read till i am blue in the face and see this 002fixGammaLoader.someone please help i am really trying here just cant get it. thank you so much and hope to hear some answers to my problems real soon!!!

malverns

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK, first off all relax....!

Everything's fine and I'm sure the good folks at GBAtemp will help you out.

First off, do you have the "Homebrew Channel" installed? This should of happened when you did the twilight hack. You can't really do anything unless you have the homebrew channel.... (you can but it takes twice as long and the homebrewchannel is easy to use)

SECOND....

To boot copied/pirated games you must use the GAMMA LOADER.... This is an application that you run in the homebrewchannel. Accompanying the gamma loader you must install something called CIOS.

I know it sounds real complicated but there is some great comprehensive guides on doing this in the Wii Hacking part of the forum.

snyper1230

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
malverns said:
OK, first off all relax....!

Everything's fine and I'm sure the good folks at GBAtemp will help you out.

First off, do you have the "Homebrew Channel" installed? This should of happened when you did the twilight hack. You can't really do anything unless you have the homebrew channel.... (you can but it takes twice as long and the homebrewchannel is easy to use)

SECOND....

To boot copied/pirated games you must use the GAMMA LOADER.... This is an application that you run in the homebrewchannel. Accompanying the gamma loader you must install something called CIOS.

I know it sounds real complicated but there is some great comprehensive guides on doing this in the Wii Hacking part of the forum.
i am very sorry that this is in the wrong section of topics but i dont know how to move it to wii hacks sections. and thank you very much for sharing that with me that helps but now i have to do alot more reading to try to install this gamma thingy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1