Somebunny has joined the forums

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Somebunny, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Somebunny
    OP

Somebunny Somebunny is lurking in the shadows...

Newcomer
    May 18, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Hello everybody,

I'm a long time lurker who has finally decided to register here. I'm pretty much a Nintendo fanboy, with a Wii, a Wii U, two DS, one DSi, two 3DS, and about 6 different flash cards (not to mention three GBA and two GB classic). Pokemaniac, RPG fan, LEGO fan, comic freak, and somebody who prefers gameplay and quality above graphics.

I even have some experience with hacking, because of, well, we can. I've been following the 3DS/Wii U hacking scene for some while, and I can't wait to see what will be possible in the future. However, that might still be a long way to go - or not, depending on what the decapping fundraiser manages to find. Well, maybe having to wait a little bit longer isn't too bad, as Real Life does not leave me much time atm.

I'm not a friend of spamming threads, grinding posts or forcing my opinion on everybody. I usually only post when I have something meaningful to say. Oh, and I don't pirate. I only dump those games I own, and only for myself (yes, peolpe like this *do* exist).

2. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    Well welcome then! Enjoy your stay!