Hacking SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE! I CANT GET INTO MY VWII HBC & WIIMC CHANNELS BUT THERE STILL ON MENU

whorewolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE ISSUES I MENTION BELOW & IS THERE A WAY TO RECTIFY THIS AS THERE ARE A FEW POSSIBLE REASONS WHY I THINK THIS HAS HAPPNEND & IVE CREATED THIS NEW THREAD AS I THINK IT IS MORE SUITED IN THIS FORUM

Thank You In Advance

Help Me Please HBC & WIIMC channels on Vwii HAVE DISSAPEARED after installing iOS 236 & iOS 80

by whorewolf Sep 21, 2019 at 7:59 AM254 0 5

1. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer
    I saw a question on another link 2 days ago that asked if it was ok to install iOS 236 after installing iOS 80 on vwii & the reply back was yeah it’s totally fine to do so and guess what! Yep I decided to do it also for some stupid reason as I don't really know what I'm doing anyhow still really Fully tbh but I've now ended up with a load of iso wads which I have no idea about what to do with but I can't access the hbc or wiimc (my only 2 channels on vwii) I thought it was bricked at 1st but I can still get into vwii (not our mind) & just not into hbc or wiimc even though the icons are still there but we’re moved over to the sd card secretion rather than the Wii menu? so I can't access any of my vwii apps & I think I have all the wads from 9 up to 80 from iOS 80 patch (as I also got a couple of wad folders also) but I did have 4 more for ios236 (think they were 248, 249, 250 & 251 but I'm not 100% sure on those exact numbers but there defanitly in that region & as for those 4 iso wads I’m not sure if I even still have them or deleted them by accident as I can’t locate them with the other ones that are in 1 was folder! The wiiu side appears absolutely fine & all I'm wanting to do is eventually get all my gc, Wii & Wii u games all on 1 had. I tried wiivc injector. At 1st but think I'm missing a lot of other things I need before going that route as all I have is my games on cleanrip iso files or gc &wii & my Wii u games are already uploaded 50+ from wup installer gx2 which I did a few months back. Can some one please help me out here please I don’t want to end up totally wrecking this machine lol. I totally forgot also that I had already put an iOS 80 patch on my vwii last year when I followed wiiu hacks guide so to do the 236 the 80 Again is defanitly what’s gone wrong here but at least I don’t think (touch wood) it’s totally bricked like I say but I seriously need a helping hand please many thanks up front

Sorry if I have missed any essential details out up front guys!

Last edited by whorewolf, Saturday at 8:00 AM

Saturday at 7:59 AM

2. monkeyman4412Gbatemp's moronic trash
    Please don't tell you installed wii ioses into wiiu vwii...

Saturday at 8:36 AM

3. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer

Hi mate, I know the original iOS 80 patch I did months ago was defanitly vwii but stupidly I was also watching a video on YouTube & downloaded a few files & that is kinda how it started but I’m pretty certain they were at least meant to be vwii not Wii iOS but I did notice there was a 236 file popped up later in one of my folders that was from 2011 so that was obviously a normal Wii iOS but I can’t honestly say if I installed it or not but I don’t think so & certainly not knowingly. I’ve been on & off doing this for over a year now & ive still practically not even done that much on the vwii side of the machine until the other week day when I started off again but more so the last week or so as I just want it sorted now but because I haven’t been able to follow a guide & just go by what I’ve seen on other threads it’s got me really confused at times tbh & I ended up with so many duplicate files of things the other day I didn’t know wether I was coming or going lol. Does this sound like it could be issues from Wii iOS like pal?

Also I only realised after watching the video on YouTube again that it was for a past version I’ve 5.51 where I started off this on at least 5.52 or 5.53 a year ago doh it’s ended up being just an absolute nightmare tbh & 10 times more difficult than I first thought it would be lol

Last edited by whorewolf, Saturday at 12:53 PM

Saturday at 12:50 PM

4. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer
    I’ve now just tried using the hbl-hbc forwarder to see if that would work & after quite a delay it took me straight back to the Wii u menu

Last edited by whorewolf, Saturday at 9:17 PM

Saturday at 1:35 PM

5. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer
    dc041a04-cf9e-4379-a50a-79b7c8024a9f-png.180154
    e2245971-08db-4f41-8232-5d16e3916f5c-png.180155

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

See all above please

Last edited by whorewolf, Yesterday at 12:09 AM

Yesterday at 12:08 AM

6. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer
    Thinking about this more now also, there is also the possibility that everything was installed correctly & with only vwii iOS not Wii as more & more I think about this everything really started happening & especially not being able to access the hbc & wiimc when I l thought I accidentally deleted iOS 236, 249, 250 & 251 by mistake, I need to look for these files in my trash, sd card etc but would doing that alone cause the issue with not being able to access hbc & wiimc channel & I also have a private folder now on the root of my sd card that wasn’t there before this happnend also?? Thanks

YES I KNOW IM OFFICIALY A #IDIOT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    cearp @ cearp: It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space