Hacking SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE! I CANT GET INTO MY VWII HBC & WIIMC CHANNELS BUT THERE STILL ON MENU

whorewolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE ISSUES I MENTION BELOW & IS THERE A WAY TO RECTIFY THIS AS THERE ARE A FEW POSSIBLE REASONS WHY I THINK THIS HAS HAPPNEND & IVE CREATED THIS NEW THREAD AS I THINK IT IS MORE SUITED IN THIS FORUM

Thank You In Advance

Help Me Please HBC & WIIMC channels on Vwii HAVE DISSAPEARED after installing iOS 236 & iOS 80

by whorewolf Sep 21, 2019 at 7:59 AM254 0 5

1. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer
    I saw a question on another link 2 days ago that asked if it was ok to install iOS 236 after installing iOS 80 on vwii & the reply back was yeah it’s totally fine to do so and guess what! Yep I decided to do it also for some stupid reason as I don't really know what I'm doing anyhow still really Fully tbh but I've now ended up with a load of iso wads which I have no idea about what to do with but I can't access the hbc or wiimc (my only 2 channels on vwii) I thought it was bricked at 1st but I can still get into vwii (not our mind) & just not into hbc or wiimc even though the icons are still there but we’re moved over to the sd card secretion rather than the Wii menu? so I can't access any of my vwii apps & I think I have all the wads from 9 up to 80 from iOS 80 patch (as I also got a couple of wad folders also) but I did have 4 more for ios236 (think they were 248, 249, 250 & 251 but I'm not 100% sure on those exact numbers but there defanitly in that region & as for those 4 iso wads I’m not sure if I even still have them or deleted them by accident as I can’t locate them with the other ones that are in 1 was folder! The wiiu side appears absolutely fine & all I'm wanting to do is eventually get all my gc, Wii & Wii u games all on 1 had. I tried wiivc injector. At 1st but think I'm missing a lot of other things I need before going that route as all I have is my games on cleanrip iso files or gc &wii & my Wii u games are already uploaded 50+ from wup installer gx2 which I did a few months back. Can some one please help me out here please I don’t want to end up totally wrecking this machine lol. I totally forgot also that I had already put an iOS 80 patch on my vwii last year when I followed wiiu hacks guide so to do the 236 the 80 Again is defanitly what’s gone wrong here but at least I don’t think (touch wood) it’s totally bricked like I say but I seriously need a helping hand please many thanks up front

Sorry if I have missed any essential details out up front guys!

Last edited by whorewolf, Saturday at 8:00 AM

Saturday at 7:59 AM

2. monkeyman4412Gbatemp's moronic trash
    Please don't tell you installed wii ioses into wiiu vwii...

Saturday at 8:36 AM

3. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer

Hi mate, I know the original iOS 80 patch I did months ago was defanitly vwii but stupidly I was also watching a video on YouTube & downloaded a few files & that is kinda how it started but I’m pretty certain they were at least meant to be vwii not Wii iOS but I did notice there was a 236 file popped up later in one of my folders that was from 2011 so that was obviously a normal Wii iOS but I can’t honestly say if I installed it or not but I don’t think so & certainly not knowingly. I’ve been on & off doing this for over a year now & ive still practically not even done that much on the vwii side of the machine until the other week day when I started off again but more so the last week or so as I just want it sorted now but because I haven’t been able to follow a guide & just go by what I’ve seen on other threads it’s got me really confused at times tbh & I ended up with so many duplicate files of things the other day I didn’t know wether I was coming or going lol. Does this sound like it could be issues from Wii iOS like pal?

Also I only realised after watching the video on YouTube again that it was for a past version I’ve 5.51 where I started off this on at least 5.52 or 5.53 a year ago doh it’s ended up being just an absolute nightmare tbh & 10 times more difficult than I first thought it would be lol

Last edited by whorewolf, Saturday at 12:53 PM

Saturday at 12:50 PM

4. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer
    I’ve now just tried using the hbl-hbc forwarder to see if that would work & after quite a delay it took me straight back to the Wii u menu

Last edited by whorewolf, Saturday at 9:17 PM

Saturday at 1:35 PM

5. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer
    dc041a04-cf9e-4379-a50a-79b7c8024a9f-png.180154
    e2245971-08db-4f41-8232-5d16e3916f5c-png.180155

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

See all above please

Last edited by whorewolf, Yesterday at 12:09 AM

Yesterday at 12:08 AM

6. OP
    whorewolfMember
    Newcomer
    Thinking about this more now also, there is also the possibility that everything was installed correctly & with only vwii iOS not Wii as more & more I think about this everything really started happening & especially not being able to access the hbc & wiimc when I l thought I accidentally deleted iOS 236, 249, 250 & 251 by mistake, I need to look for these files in my trash, sd card etc but would doing that alone cause the issue with not being able to access hbc & wiimc channel & I also have a private folder now on the root of my sd card that wasn’t there before this happnend also?? Thanks

YES I KNOW IM OFFICIALY A #IDIOT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all