Hacking Some scene news...CSSM

VJCampos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmmmmm... nothing new but i supose bootmii will be released soon because they are checking the boot2 so its the last test for releasing

patrickv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi im a noob. i was wondering does dashboard make your wii more brick safe, how is it so? is it because if your sym gets bricked, you can just go to another sym or delete the affected sym and add a new one?

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
((how is it going?

pffff, at the beginning I thought that was great, and amazing!!

but today, I don't believe him anymore, sorry to say that....I say, FAKE.))

EDIT: sorry. Ignore this post...

I will not delete it, because there are posts below. Apologizes

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha. Bebs go away. If this was fake do you honestly think that Forsaken would have bothered giving us any further info on it? If you think it's so fake then I'd like to see you come up with something. Forsaken is quite well established in this community from what I can gather and quite clearly knows what he's doing. So to any that think this is fake then I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. either way as far as I'm concerned way to go Fors keep up the good work and I hope it's everything I've been waiting for.
smile.gif

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love all the it is fake posts. If it was fake then there wouldn't be ANY custom menus floating around. Hell there probably wouldn't even be any healthscreens out. Hmm guess since its so fake i should just forget about releasing tutorials for further system menu mods like sound and animations, and we should stop working on the system menu modifications so we can fully skin and change the menu apperance and functions. After all its all fake so whats the point
tongue.gif

Note this is sarcasm we have no intention of stopping because some people are impatient, whiny, childish, or just plain ignorant.

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
that wasn t about you, I Know what you re able to do, and I thank you for all things you have already done.

but Fors said since December that he will release it, on febuary now.

i was just thinking, that he will not work on it anymore because you re on the right way to the csm, and it is as efficient as his CSM...

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fors and me are working together now bebs. he has been re-writting the entire system menu from scratch, no nintendo code. Hes hit a snag with the install and is trying to work the problem out, but is being very careful as he can't afford to pay to have a wii unbricked again, and the nature of dashboard prevents using preloader to test with. Trust me it is coming just life work etc got in the way of the release going out as planned. Be patient, it will arrive. Oh and what fors and i are trying to pull off will make current CSM's including mine look like a joke.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
digitydogs said:
I love all the it is fake posts. If it was fake then there wouldn't be ANY custom menus floating around. Hell there probably wouldn't even be any healthscreens out. Hmm guess since its so fake i should just forget about releasing tutorials for further system menu mods like sound and animations, and we should stop working on the system menu modifications so we can fully skin and change the menu apperance and functions. After all its all fake so whats the point
tongue.gif

Note this is sarcasm we have no intention of stopping because some people are impatient, whiny, childish, or just plain ignorant.

thank god
smile.gif

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed. The two of them are working on it and From what I've seen/heard of it the CSM Will have an amazing amount of added functionality let alone all the skinning and icon mods that will be able to be doable through the SM It's self.
smile.gif

I wish I didn't have to wait for the release but I am waiting as patiently as I can. Simply because this all will be so awsome!!!! If I could I'd be right in there helping out but when it comes to writing code I'm a newb!!! I have trouble getting my computer to count to ten. lol

gundalf

Trophies
XP
Country
@digitydogs

First you guys said that is based on 3.4 and now complete self written with no Nintendo Code?
Do i understand now something wrong? Please correct me.

edit

And that with the tutorial thing you are speaking i dont understand.
All stuff is allready well known (Banner, Sound, Fake Animated Banners).

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bassically It's a patching system. From my understanding it will download and patch the system menu updates with the appropriate patches. The System menu will download from nintendo and the patches will be on Forsakens servers. The patches are all self written code that will be legal to host on his server. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I got from the explanation.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
digitydogs said:
fors and me are working together now bebs. he has been re-writting the entire system menu from scratch, no nintendo code. Hes hit a snag with the install and is trying to work the problem out, but is being very careful as he can't afford to pay to have a wii unbricked again, and the nature of dashboard prevents using preloader to test with. Trust me it is coming just life work etc got in the way of the release going out as planned. Be patient, it will arrive. Oh and what fors and i are trying to pull off will make current CSM's including mine look like a joke.

What
blink.gif
? Have I read right? Re-writting the entire system menu from scratch, no nintendo code? This is just awesome...(oh, and now it would be also legal to distubute it
wink.gif
)...man, we have an awesome coder here, I've know it...digitydogs and/or Forsaekn, please feed us with news, maybe all two weeks, if you find the time for a few lines. Even when it's a "Coding on hold", I'm happy about every news
smile.gif

QUOTE(Hells Guardian @ Feb 20 2009, 12:58 AM) Bassically It's a patching system. From my understanding it will download and patch the system menu updates with the appropriate patches. The System menu will download from nintendo and the patches will be on Forsakens servers. The patches are all self written code that will be legal to host on his server. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I got from the explanation.

Yup, that's completly right, just like DarkAlex does that with the PSPs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun