Hacking Some scene news...CSSM

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure why you chose 3.4. Trucha compatibility is the only reason many people are still on 3.2, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Knocks said:
I'm not sure why you chose 3.4. Trucha compatibility is the only reason many people are still on 3.2, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Because his 3.4 will have Trucha compatibility
smile.gif
. Also 3.4 has faster Speed for saving Save-Files on SD.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Blue-K said:
Knocks said:

smile.gif
. Also 3.4 has faster Speed for saving Save-Files on SD.

I thought I saw somewhere that Fors was now coding his own system menu

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
Knocks said:

smile.gif

No, it will only remove the TP check.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For's menu? From my understanding it will have all the trucha bugs repatched to every IOS on the system prior to the install of the CSM. I'm quite certain it's simply going to use the latest IOS's with a patch applied to each to unpatch the trucha bug fix.
smile.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hells Guardian said:
For's menu? From my understanding it will have all the trucha bugs repatched to every IOS on the system prior to the install of the CSM. I'm quite certain it's simply going to use the latest IOS's with a patch applied to each to unpatch the trucha bug fix.
smile.gif

Yup, that's also what I've heard...question is now, will he also patch the DIP-Module in, or not? He said that he'll have the compability of SoftMii/cIOSCORP...but with another way than patching the IOS...how will he do that?
wacko.gif

QUOTE said:
Fors and digity have some problems, especially with you. Yes you, the people who keep asking for release dates and updates. They will tell you when they are ready.

(this is not meant to insult, just to stop the annoying spam)

Do you speak for them
tongue.gif
? No, in a way, you're right, we should let him code, leave them alone. But I realy wish a sign that they're alive, you know? Even it's a post with this content:

I would be happy...maybe they should also stop to post release dates...then I'll simply wait, and don't ask anymore
smile.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
And when the release date comes, and there's still no sign of cSM, peolple start to complain. It's better not to promise anything.

No Nintendo code sounds great. Room for expansion, yay!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1