adamshinoda

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In Turnabout Serenade:
- How did Machi and Romein corpse end up on that platform (the end of day 1) ? This was never explained
- How can the police suspect Machi? If a pro like Daryan couldn't carry the gun without damage his finger, how the hell can a kid like Machi carry it?
- When the murder occured, Lamiroir was on the vent with loud music banging at the same time. So tell me, how could Romein recognize that and tell Apollo she was a witness ?

In Turnabout Succession, what happened to those pictures of Apollo previous cases? He discovered them at the end of day 1, this wasn't mentioned later. Who drew them?

And isn't that weird, the 2nd case have no connection to the last case at all, since the 1st and 3rd all have connections to it ?

Speaking of this game, I seriously think it needs a sequel, cause I wanna know what happen next to Apollo and Trucy. Well maybe there's no hope for a new Ace Attorney game for DS, and no hope for a Miles Edgeworth 2 localization. Almost 2 years and we don't have any new Ace Attorney game, damn Capcom.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In Turnabout Serenade:
- How did Machi and Romein corpse end up on that platform (the end of day 1) ? This was never explained
- How can the police suspect Machi? If a pro like Daryan couldn't carry the gun without damage his finger, how the hell can a kid like Machi carry it?
- When the murder occured, Lamiroir was on the vent with loud music banging at the same time. So tell me, how could Romein recognize that and tell Apollo she was a witness ?

In Turnabout Succession, what happened to those pictures of Apollo previous cases? He discovered them at the end of day 1, this wasn't mentioned later. Who drew them?

And isn't that weird, the 2nd case have no connection to the last case at all, since the 1st and 3rd all have connections to it ?

Speaking of this game, I seriously think it needs a sequel, cause I wanna know what happen next to Apollo and Trucy. Well maybe there's no hope for a new Ace Attorney game for DS, and no hope for a Miles Edgeworth 2 localization. Almost 2 years and we don't have any new Ace Attorney game, damn Capcom.

Yeah apparently there's quite a few plot holes in that game..... But I still love it, like I love every other AA game :')

Go here for more: http://www.court-records.net/contradictions4.htm

And YES agree so badly, I'm still waiting for the announcement of a sequel to this... I know people weren't really too keen on Apollo but personally I want to know a lot more about his backstory, etc.. So many unanswered questions :S

As for AAI:2, it's just a tragedy. But not gonna moan about it because it's been done before by everyone else.. (a lot). I just don't see why they couldnt release the game in limited quantities, or perhaps a future 3DS port or something? Urghh, it just sucks! >__<

(Also, there's a fan-translation going on for AAI:2 but understandably, it won't be finished for a LONG time...)

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
people weren't really too keen on Apollo
He replaced my bule suited favoguy. That's why they weren't too keen. Apollo was a shitting repalcement!!!!!!!

Lol.. True I guess. :') But I still want more backstory from the Apollo universe dammit! They can't just leave us cliff-hanging like that... OTL

Edit: Come to think of it, I don't remember exactly how Apollo ended... *goes to replay it*

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well for this one,
In Turnabout Serenade:
I think it's because since he was her manager, he knew the time she would be crawling through the vent, so he knew she was a witness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la