corsairsa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GL man. Definitely looking forward to this as I am a DSTT owner...no rush though. Just wondering, is there any guides online about how to do this kind of coding? I recently got the DSTT and am sorta a newbie at this rom stuff. Any suggestions on where to look so maybe one day I can help out?

darksaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
oh well, good luck then!
biggrin.gif
keep us updated on whats new
tongue.gif
and I really hope you can work this out!
biggrin.gif

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ml:sss arm7 doesn't work.

Right now, My priority is finding an arm7 file that fixes the random freezing since nothing else can fix that. (tried ARing)

and Hi tekkin.
you still go on ffcceot? sry i deleted u if u still do(I think i did)

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Soo... tell me, you're trying to do this for R4 and DSTT, right?

Good luck man, for the sake of our, erm, people.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't need a thread of well wishers and a bunch of dead end ideas. Every suggestion I've seen so far is improbable and without sense. So many people are suggesting things that are so simple that they've probably already been tried and obviously to no success.

R4 users (such as myself) may actually face having to buy a game. I know, you can know fall to your knees, cry, and pray to whatever deity (if any) you pray to. Personally, I don't care, I wasn't looking forward to this game anyway.

Even being a devote R4 fan I can admit that it's an outdated cart that's only still afloat but the whims of good people trying to help us out. That day may just end and we'll all end up buying Ackerds. I'll stick with my R4 for a while, but I may eventually buy an Ackerd and give the R4 to a friend whose been dying for a flashcart. Or I may keep it myself; it still was my first flashcart and served me well.

Terce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild, I don't see how that's helping. Looking at the ARM7 file protect might help him figure out the new one and find a way to fix the problem many R4 and DSTT. The TC has had fairly good success dealing with most of the problems. Fixing the last protections has been the problem for everyone working on this. Patience, not the whining about paying for a game is the solution.

Good luck topic creator. If this tactic fails, do you think you can share what you've learned with the people working on the R4 file systems to see if they can issue a firmware update that could solve the problem?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think the quickest and easiest method would be to swap the text files.

Guild McCommunist said:
If the game was that easily translated than we would've atleast seen some type of translation for it before it came out in English.
I don't think anyone attempted to translate since this was going to be a 100% US release.

Sk8er Prince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Guild McCommunist said:
We don't need a thread of well wishers and a bunch of dead end ideas. Every suggestion I've seen so far is improbable and without sense. So many people are suggesting things that are so simple that they've probably already been tried and obviously to no success.

R4 users (such as myself) may actually face having to buy a game. I know, you can know fall to your knees, cry, and pray to whatever deity (if any) you pray to. Personally, I don't care, I wasn't looking forward to this game anyway.

Even being a devote R4 fan I can admit that it's an outdated cart.

If you're not looking forward to this Game, why even post here? And also, R4 ain't outdate, just not the best Flash Cart.

R4 users DON'T have to buy the Game, just wait. This guy's gonna finish his job.

And according to your 1st paragraph, we don't need a user called "Guild McCommunist" 'cause he's flamin' and
being negative all the time with no feedback/suggestions at all.

Anyways, good luck on this project, Somebody who Died.

JesseB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the main idea of communists was that everyone should be completely equal. In that case, he should want a fix for R4 and DSTT so that way everybody with a flash cart can play. Everyone is equal and communism is served.

BigLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, someonewhodied hasn't posted in a while, I hope he's still working at this :\ I really want to play this someday...

... orrrr maybe he's finally fixed it and can't stop playing the game, lmao.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean if saving $2 on milk is saving $2 I'm buying it at Walmart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go in don't cause a fuss and leave usually no problems
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure::O:ohnoes: [goes to take my meds] :shy:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    A million and one things in this world catered to straight men and women. God forbid there's a display for lgbtq merch. How about walking past it if a person is not interested? Uh uh!!! Better watch out for those Satanic rainbows!!! lmao. MAGA crack me up.
    +1
    Right. I save $ getting grocers at walmart. So I continue to go.
    $2 on milk is great, imagine how much is saved when getting an entire cartful... vs the prices at my local ripoff grocery store.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Though I've been going to Aldis more often better lunch meat
    +2
    Is it worth it Gas wise? Length of travel.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    lgbqt products
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got 3 stores all within half a mile and a gas station in that same area so it's worth it
    +1
    LGBTQIA+ Products :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not the gay ride lunch meat :ohnoes:
    Walmart is an 60 mile round trip for me, and yes, I still spend less even after the gas cost. :) I dont go there just for milk. I do 2 big hauls a month, fill the cart up.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gay Ride™ at a Walmart near you
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lol GBAtemp mentioned in the latest Bringus Studios video
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    never heard of that developer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, was my anti hate trolling shitbox messages recorded
    :O Holy Cow 60 Miles !
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why people use miles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At 60 miles I'd just use instacart
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NinStar, cause 8 miles and runnin
    LOL! I'd lmao if they put a gay ride in the little arcade section they have in this walmart. It could be like the horses rides you put quarters in, except it would be like the ambiguously gay duo cartoon & you sit on top of the other guy thats in a "flying" position. LMAO!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm pretty sure parents would have an issue with gay rides
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door darh. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door darh. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming...