Not open for further replies.

ShadowSora13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey guys, recently my "University" made a simple giveaway with a tablet for price, what's the catch you may say, well i had to make 3 windows 8.1 applications and promote them to reach 100 downloads each, so i ask for help, anyone willing to help with windows 8.1 can download the applications i provide below.

App1
App2
App3

Thanks in advance.
This thread ain't some sort of advertisement i am just asking for some help :P
These applications don't contain any ads and are completely free, also note that they are poorly made cause i had to rush them.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Rules Say Otherwise said:
Advertising & Requests

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: