some general no$gba questions

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by An00bis, Nov 25, 2009.

Nov 25, 2009

some general no$gba questions by An00bis at 6:45 PM (2,838 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. An00bis
    OP

Newcomer An00bis Advanced Member

United States
    So I got no$gba 2.6a (the one you have to donate 2.50 for, if you google it, you get plenty of free DLs [​IMG] ). Anyway, a while back I had a pretty decent save file of pokemon Soul Silver (all the way up to Ecruteak), but then I did something/entered some room and got a black screen. It ended up corrupting my saved data [​IMG] . I would have backed up my saves, but I don't know where no$gba stores saves (it's much harder to figure out than other emulators saving like zsnes or vba). So my question is: how2backupsaves? BTW, savestating crashes my emulator. Second question, how do I enable turbo with no$gba 2.6a? I saw on a video's description to hold down + on the numpad, but I'm on a vaio laptop without a numpad. I tried turning on numlock (that's how you enable numpad functions on this laptop), but it had no effect on the game. I looked in control setup too, and there's no turbo button or anything either...

2. Shardnax

Member Shardnax GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Saves are in the BATTERY folder. As for turbo I don't know.

3. shinnyuuya

Member shinnyuuya GBAtemp Fan

Indonesia
    I can't find the turbo button. The configuration didn't tell me how.

4. timbojill

Member timbojill GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The same thing happened to me. I saved my progress in game while a had a ton of cheats on and when I tried to start the game fro mthe In game save it said corrupted.