Gaming Some Games skipping w/ Wii Loadder .3??

SSmoker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello All, New to the Community

Just got the Wii Loader .3 installed & it works on about 1/2 of the images that I have burned. Can anyone here give me any advice to resolve the screen skipping? When I say skipping I mean you can some what make out images during loading but totally unplayable.
Using ImageBurn @ 4x & Verbatim DVD-R. I will try to reduce burn speed to see if this helps.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wrong forum, try hacking section, there is a compatibility thread as wel as well as a WIKI page for these , use the search function on this website.

Your screen things do sounds like you dont have the option force NTSC enabled. Your information is very little to go on , most of us arent psychics
smile.gif

SSmoker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Athlon-pv Thanks for the response. When loading a backup the screen skips/ flips like the old style TV's used to. That may be before your time tho. I have searched & placed in Hacking section but coming up empty.

HazukiSon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've answered your own question mate if its flipping/skipping around and around its because your tv (USA runs at 60Hz) And the game your trying to play is running at say europe which is 50Hz thus you get a spinning image so either you force it to play in NTSC mode using the loader or your you buy a tv newer then 1990

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ