Hacking Some games not working at all...

FarAwaySoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I switched from using DIOS MIOS Lite to using DIOS MIOS for USB...Pokemon Colosseum and Kirby Air Ride don't work...with Colosseum you get the screen asking you if you want progressive mode, you say "Yes", then the Genius Sonority logo appears...and then a permanent black screen, with Kirby it's entirely a black screen all the time, can someone help me get them to work? I have 7 other games installed and they all work fine, it's just these 2 that are causing trouble.

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
Try to make one thread about all your problems next time. That being said though, Dios Mios is still in a pretty early stage. Try downloading the two games instead of ripping them yourself. If the downloaded images doesn't work you should consider waiting for a new release or try using Devolution.

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
As for Kirby Air ride, there might be something else.
I was using a retail copy of the game, and it has issues. Some music wont play, and top ride game mode doesnt work at all (maybe its the scratched disk).
Maybe ripping it with something else might work? (havent tried with an ISO downloaded somewhere else to see if the game works via USB)%

FarAwaySoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Before anything else, I'd like to try Devolution, but when pressing Start on the USB Loader GX app, this message appears: "To run GameCube games with Devolution you need the loader.bin file in your Devolution Path" even though I already inserted the devolution folder in "apps"...

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You need to get the gc_devo_src.zip and copy loader.bin from the data directory in the zip into for example your /apps/ulgx folder. Then point devolution custom path in ulgx settings into that directory.

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It probably waits for you to insert original disc - does the drive led flash and how many times?

FarAwaySoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
yeah it seems to work that way...however my Kirby Air Ride CD broke a few months ago, any way to bypass disc insertion?

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Devo doesn't work unless you validate with original disk - although if your air ride disk isn't in pieces, it might be in good enough condition to validate still.

FarAwaySoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's no good, the crack is so big I think it's unreadable now, not to mention it may present a risk to my console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*