Hacking some 9.2 questions

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have some questions. today i downgraded my 3ds to 9.2 because i just wanne test what i can do with it

1. the first problem is that i cant play pokemon shuffle, is there any way to play it in 9.2?
2. the second problem is that i cant downloade anything in the e-shop is there a way to downloade in 9.2?
3. is there a way with the kernel access to play the gameboy advance games with less laggs?
4. in 9.2 my themehax dont work, is there an easier way than slidehax to enter the homebrew?
5. what are cool tricks i can now make with the kernel acces what i cant do in 9.3 or up?
6. what is a costume fimware, where can i get it and what can i do with it

Last edited by darkblitz,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Custom firmware coupled with EmuNAND will allow you to update to the latest firmware, thus allowing you to play all current games and give you eshop access. There are plenty of guides in this section explaining what to do.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. the first problem is that i cant play pokemon shuffle, is there any way to play it in 9.2?
EmuNAND
2. the second problem is that i cant downloade anything in the e-shop is there a way to downloade in 9.2?
Pirate it.
3. is there a way with the kernel access to play the gameboy advance games with less laggs?
GBA VC inject CIAs.
4. in 9.2 my themehax dont work, is there an easier way than slidehax to enter the homebrew?
Homebrew Launcher CIA
5. what are cool tricks i can now make with the kernel acces what i cant do in 9.3 or up?
FREE GAMES!!!!!11!11z!!1!1!1!1!lol!!1!1!11
6. what is a costume fimware, where can i get it and what can i do with it
Lets you have an Emunand, play free games, and a bunch of other stuff that helps your ability to play free games.

darkblitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what you mean with free games? didnt i need a flashcard for it?
and what you mean with pirat the ehsop games?
i also dont know what EmuNAND, GBA VC inject CIAs and Homebrew Launcher CIA means.
i have realy no idea so it would be nice with more explantion

@ Joom
could you maybe sent me a link to a guide, because my english is not the best and because of that its hard for me to find

Last edited by darkblitz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-