some 9.2 questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by darkblitz, Jan 25, 2016.

1. darkblitz
    OP

darkblitz Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    i have some questions. today i downgraded my 3ds to 9.2 because i just wanne test what i can do with it

1. the first problem is that i cant play pokemon shuffle, is there any way to play it in 9.2?
    2. the second problem is that i cant downloade anything in the e-shop is there a way to downloade in 9.2?
    3. is there a way with the kernel access to play the gameboy advance games with less laggs?
    4. in 9.2 my themehax dont work, is there an easier way than slidehax to enter the homebrew?
    5. what are cool tricks i can now make with the kernel acces what i cant do in 9.3 or up?
    6. what is a costume fimware, where can i get it and what can i do with it

Last edited by darkblitz, Jan 25, 2016
  2. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    Custom firmware coupled with EmuNAND will allow you to update to the latest firmware, thus allowing you to play all current games and give you eshop access. There are plenty of guides in this section explaining what to do.

3. CeeDee

CeeDee Well?

GBAtemp Patron
    CeeDee is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 4, 2014
    United States
    EmuNAND
    Pirate it.
    GBA VC inject CIAs.
    Homebrew Launcher CIA
    FREE GAMES!!!!!11!11z!!1!1!1!1!lol!!1!1!11
    Lets you have an Emunand, play free games, and a bunch of other stuff that helps your ability to play free games.

4. darkblitz
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    what you mean with free games? didnt i need a flashcard for it?
    and what you mean with pirat the ehsop games?
    i also dont know what EmuNAND, GBA VC inject CIAs and Homebrew Launcher CIA means.
    i have realy no idea so it would be nice with more explantion

@ Joom
    could you maybe sent me a link to a guide, because my english is not the best and because of that its hard for me to find

Last edited by darkblitz, Jan 25, 2016
  5. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
  6. darkblitz
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2015
    Gambia, The
    thank you thats a big guide i think i will try it later. its much to read xD