ROM Hack Soma Bringer Open Translation

K

kaoken

Great to see this little gem being recognized. Thank you for localizing it so the rest of the world can also enjoy this masterpiece.

Gokuroro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I know I'm pretty late here (though I was here when you started translating this ;D), but I'd like to know if anyone have done a "hard patch" for this game. Actually, not really that it would make it hard, just a little more planned. I'm talking about doing some changes in game so you can not take out AP from skills you already put in.
Would it be possible?
Thank you in advance for your answer (whoever may it be) and DarthNemesis, thank you again for your translation.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you DarkNemesis for your hard work. this is one very good game and my sister and i were very impressed at how good this was translated. Once again, thank you DarthNemesis!

kudaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible to have a program like SomaTrans but for other Japanese only games? I'm guessing this one is made specifically for Soma Bringer...(well kind of obvious)

Having this kind of program but for other games would really change translation of DS games ...

RawrFull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, just made a topic about the game title. It was really bothering me when ever i looked at it o.o, so i decided to make a tutorial for all those who have the same problem
wink.gif

[How To] Fix Soma Bringer Title

BTW - DarthNemesis great job on the translation [:. Just found out about the game yesterday !

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey this is a great game, but I'm not really getting the story and the library is not translated. Is there a website or something where I can read this stuff?

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not entirely complete yet. There are alot of sections of the library that are still in Japanese, so your knowledge of the world it's set in is limited. I decided I was gonna wait till those bits were done before I start playing, so I could fully understand what was going on. But it's perfectly playable at the stage it's at now, and it's a great translation. I'm just fussy.

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I just started on this game, honestly I was waiting for a full complete translation since a year back but now that I've tried it on, I just realised I've wasted a year not playing it sooner
biggrin.gif

Thanks for your efforts.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wanna add my thanks to Darth for this awesome translation, where it's been a bit quiet I picked this up again and I can't believe I put it down in the first place.

Volture

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
~Cry~ said:
Can anyone pls make a english-german translation from this game? plss
No, lazy-ass Germans should just learn English, instead of translating everything (yes, EVERYTHING) to German :/. Seriously, why would you want to do that? Everybody else learns English (or Japanese (both?)) so they can play the games..

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
can't blame him for asking a translation to german, but yeah it's better for you to learn english/ japanesee it will be better in the long run..., but nah i wouldn't want a game to be in my mother tounge(indonesian) it will look fuckin ugly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back