ROM Hack Soma Bringer Open Translation

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT
The xdelta patching utility was unable to apply the patch. Make sure to use the original (unpatched, untrimed) ROM and extract all of the patch files to the same folder before running this.

what am i doing wrong?

using a clean rom antrimmed and all

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Even if we won't get anything else, it's fully playable. Enjoy this masterpiece and don't look at the game library (that's is what's untranslated).

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I even tried this game is because this thread had so many replies, and now I see why. It's a fantastic game. This is what I would expect if Kingdom Hearts and Diablo 2 had a lovechild (with a touch of Secret of Mana thrown in).

You've done the English-speaking world a great service, DarthNemesis. Thank you!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
monaug5 said:
So what is the remaining 2.03% consisting of?
The game's library section, where it gives you a glossary of all the people, places, etc.
Like the above poster said, the game is completely playable without it. The translator really did a great job.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
look at it this way, but hey, most of the stuff are already in english, so just enjoy it
biggrin.gif

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow thanks Darth for the patch its awesome I've been playing the patch for hours and hours its great
yaynds.gif
thanks for bringing Soma Bringer to us

Drucifer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm running into issues trying to patch this on Snow Leopard. What am I doing wrong?

Disregard, found out what I was doing wrong and everything is fine now, thanks so much for the translation.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
pitman said:
Nugg2396 said:
great work! is this still being worked on?

Don't think so because its not really needed even though it say 90-something % complete the game is 100% playable.
And its awesome !
grog.gif
Oh okay, thanks, i decided to give it a go cos I saw that it wasn't turn based
biggrin.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Turn-based? This game is pure action (like Diablo, or other hack-and-slash Action RPGs).

And the game is essentially 99.9% done, the only thing that's not complete is the in-game library/glossary, but you would never need it to beat the game.

lucablight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been holding out downloading the patch to wait for a 100% completed one. Is there any chance of it being completed or should I just go ahead and get this one now?

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
lucablight said:
I've been holding out downloading the patch to wait for a 100% completed one. Is there any chance of it being completed or should I just go ahead and get this one now?

Its pretty much all done. Only a few minor things are translated, and you don't need them anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j