clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Menes07 said:
mhmm... nah , didn't deleted any save files ... it just won't save -.-, hmm can someone in the help boards , can help ?
check if there's cheat to prevent save corruption, edge kart has a lot of those things really i used to own one, are you sure there's enough save try deleting one of your unwanted games or something

fiva55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome work, works perfectly.

Just one little question: Is there any way to make the game show up on my screen like any other official game? (Currently it shows up on my screen with a pictogram of a DS and the program is named "DS Program File")

PS: Yes I'm a nitpick ^^. Oh, and I use an acekard 2, gotta love the menu layout.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Strange... xD
I have the usual game icon on my M3...
biggrin.gif

fiva55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm yeah, I checked it with NDS Header and it showed up properly.

I guess the fault lies with the flashcard I use. Sigh there goes my image of acekard being the best flashcard
tongue.gif

Edit: Nvm, found the solution on this forum. Just use Romer and change the Embedded Title.

G-Han

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I picked the game up again. I'm still early in the final act, but hopefully I'll manage to finish it today. Then I'll take a look at the glossary. If I don't keep up my Japanse during the summer break, I'm afraid the kanji and grammar will slip right out of my mind, haha.

Just, wow, Darth Nemesis. The explanations at the end of the fifth act are so complicated, yet you managed to translate them. I even had a hard time understanding all those scientific/religious-stuff in English! Respect.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still, I'D wish he give us any news on when the other 2% are gonna be done :s

Since he got this far, it's only proper he should finish it.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Giga_Gaia said:
Still, I'D wish he give us any news on when the other 2% are gonna be done :s

Since he got this far, it's only proper he should finish it.

Has he announced anything? I would just like to see 100% for completion purpose.

From the wiki, it seems the cutscene and npcs aren't totally done either.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been busy with work lately, and I have other projects that are a higher priority than some ancillary flavor text. This is still an open translation though, so anyone who knows Japanese is welcome to contribute. If not, I'll get around to it eventually.

Giga_Gaia said:
Then the progress on the main page isn't updated?
The progress is up to date. Lines I marked as unsure are are counted as 50%, so they bring down the average.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarthNemesis said:
I've been busy with work lately, and I have other projects that are a higher priority than some ancillary flavor text. This is still an open translation though, so anyone who knows Japanese is welcome to contribute. If not, I'll get around to it eventually.

Giga_Gaia said:
Then the progress on the main page isn't updated?
The progress is up to date. Lines I marked as unsure are are counted as 50%, so they bring down the average.

Well, thanks for the news. Can't wait to see the complete translation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played