ROM Hack Soma Bringer Open Translation

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
Can anybody, for God's sake, tell me what were you talking about in the last posts?
He asked why he was getting that error, I asked him if he had the file that was causing the error, he followed up with "wait, is this only for Soma Bringer? Do you know what I can use for other games?" and I said yes, it's only for Soma Bringer, you can use Atlas for other games. He asked me to show him how and I responded that I'd never used it before.

DivineZeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Woah! near 75%! this translation is going fast!
smile.gif
many many thanks again Darth...
wink.gif

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another new patch today, this time with more Act 1 NPCs (including some tutorial guys, whoever was asking for them) and some cutscenes from the start of Act 6. Once that's done there will only be one main story act left!

Xgen001

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
legendary hacker. i don't post much, but i'm supporting you all the way. can't believe how much you've achieved in so little time. moving way faster than any of the other translations.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, Act 6 cutscenes are all done. I still need to go back and playtest all of these, but hopefully they make sense.

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe Act 6 has less text to translate, so he went ahead and finished those up first.

Edit: Also, for the Acts that are finished, I noticed that they are noted as 99.5% complete. Why not just write 100% complete? (this is referring to the wiki btw)

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12philip12 said:
Ehhmmm ? Just a question you said something that act 4 (cutscenes) where ready and now act 6 ??? but where's 5 ? Or did you already do that one !!:OI wanted to know how the story ends
emotvns3.gif

QUOTE(zergslayer69 @ Aug 7 2008, 06:07 PM) for the Acts that are finished, I noticed that they are noted as 99.5% complete. Why not just write 100% complete? (this is referring to the wiki btw)
Lines in the Literal column only count 50% towards completion. I need someone better at Japanese than I am to go over them!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i don't know if you know yet, but i noticed the intro-cutscene for act 2 isn't entirely translated.
where you get to see some views of the area, it says -8###### with # being japanese text i can't reproduce.

DarkSwordman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, Darth Nemesis since you almost finish with this project, could you write a similar program to this one so we can translate Summon Night 1&2(on the DS, remake of the PSX one), FE 11 and maybe teamed up with someone to translate Sigma Harmonis, World Destruction when they come out

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
i don't know if you know yet, but i noticed the intro-cutscene for act 2 isn't entirely translated.
where you get to see some views of the area, it says -8###### with # being japanese text i can't reproduce.I know, but that screen is stored as a graphic and I haven't found it yet. I'll get to it eventually.

QUOTE(DarkSwordman @ Aug 8 2008, 02:28 AM) Hey, Darth Nemesis since you almost finish with this project, could you write a similar program to this one so we can translate Summon Night 1&2(on the DS, remake of the PSX one), FE 11 and maybe teamed up with someone to translate Sigma Harmonis, World Destruction when they come out
I have other projects on my plate. I'll release the source to SomaTrans once I clean it up a little, though, so you can use it as a base for your own programs.

franchojavilondo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi man, im a spanish person, and in 1 website im traslating the game with your program (THANK YOU FOR CREATE IT) its very easy and if you do it well its also fast, i have no queston about the program (at the moment) but i've translated today chapter 0 100% it works ok, now i want to edit some images that appear in the game, i used somapic for extract them and then photoshop for editing, now how can i put them into the game?? i dunno how to convert them to .ntp can u help me please??

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
franchojavilondo said:
i want to edit some images that appear in the game, i used somapic for extract them and then photoshop for editing, now how can i put them into the game?? i dunno how to convert them to .ntp can u help me please??
I'm planning to add support for importing and saving images to SomaPic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ