[Solved] Help please, my Wii is bricked. Have NAND but not Priiloader or Bootmii.

wtfpatrol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think ModMii can update your old softmods. Though I don't know how it would interact with a hard mod. XFlak will likely chime in.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably won't hurt it. it doesn't matter though. I no longer play the console, though it's still plugged in. I play the wii u now, so I've lost a lot of memory with the original wii.

wtfpatrol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Godreborn) Make a NAND backup, make sure Priiloader and BootMii are installed, then you can mess around without fear. Try ModMii after, it's a hoot. I had ModMii update my console to 4.3 and it picked 42 wads for me to install. It's kinda automated. It can update all your old hacks.

(Xflak) Thanks for Modmii, it's cool :)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Problem solved, so the thread doesn’t need to stay open.

EDIT: Seems like another user with a different issue is piggybacking on this thread, will reopen temporarily until that issue is solved. For future reference, individual threads are better than thread hijacking unless they are identical and already covered in a broader thread.

Last edited by Foxi4,
Reactions: wtfpatrol and XFlak

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No worries. Just keep in mind that we normally treat [Solved] as “doesn’t need any additional input”, it saves users time since old solutions may be outdated a few years down the line. It also stops necrobumping ancient threads. Unlikely to happen on the Wii, but solved = locked. If you ever need a title edited again, just report your original post.

Reactions: XFlak and wtfpatrol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto