Hardware Sold 3DS but NNID still present

TheJinKazama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I recently sold my 3DS online after formatting it. I received an email stating that my password for my NNID had been reset and I checked with the buyer who said he was trying to take the console online. I still use this NNID with my Wii U so I can't give him my username and password to remove it, can I do it remotely?

Thanks

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hello,

I recently sold my 3DS online after formatting it. I received an email stating that my password for my NNID had been reset and I checked with the buyer who said he was trying to take the console online. I still use this NNID with my Wii U so I can't give him my username and password to remove it, can I do it remotely?

Thanks

Formatting it should've done the trick, though. Ask the buyer to format the system again just in case.

TheJinKazama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your reply. He says he has tried formatting it again but the NNID is still on the console. Any idea about what else to try?

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call Nintendo customer Service with both serial numbers and any info proving who you are (like CCN you used to purchase content, contents purchased, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlLQb2_rM&pp=ygUQSGVyIG5hbWUgaXMgc29ueQ%3D%3D +1