ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
20clarky08 said:
jesus man...it will be released when its ready THIS is the reason the last versions always had fuckin errors in them because of bitchin..shittttt.. I've been away from this place for months and i guess somethings never change, when in fact they seem to be getting worse on this board.

you say we stole everyone's work...read the first guide, you'll see everyone's names next to there program and a HUGE credits section at the bottom of the guide.

bs bs bs bs bs

Stop pretending like you're some kind of great person. All that you did was take pre-existing code and built upon it, gave your input, and tossed the salad a bit.

There's nothing you have contributed to the Wii Scene, maybe help pirates, sure. It's people like you why marcan, crediar, and Bushing all despise.

Of course there are some things I disagree about them (like the USB Loader isn't entirely for pirating, I don't want to spend 200 bucks to repair my Wii so i can play my smash bros. brawl on a DVD) but overall if and when they quit, their reasons are quite legitimate no matter what.

No offense but you haven't done anything in my eyes. Please, prove to me what you have done.

Back on topic, I can't wait for some more skins (which is all I really use SoftMii for anyways) n_n

Edit: lol i actually read your post, and you tell everyone to grow some balls, and mature a bit. i think you should lay off the kush, it's too much for your feeble mind
Are you stupid?
Go into the softmii irc channel and youll probably see crediar.Crediar doesnt despise Softmii he supports it.
Time to stop bitching maybe the first version of Softmii i wouldve understood that but at the third version the same people are still bitching

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
garyopa said:
Skarface05, part of the "softMII.org" team, out of his kind heart, loan me some of the early part of the soon to be released SoftMii v3.0 package, which was due out on April 24th, but has been delayed a bit to make sure there will be no "white bricks", lastest time-frame is 8pm EST on Sat. but don't hold them to it.

But the part that I was loaned for testing, is great it solves the biggest problem in getting "homebrew" working again on the previously unmoddable Wii's starting with the LU64+ serial number, running on menu v3.4

One thing to note is you can't DOWNGRADE the LU64 Wii's to an older v3.2 The other thing to note is we still need a fix for those running virgin v4.0 Wii's to be able to install the "homebrew" channel since Zelda-hack is not doable on those that upgraded their Wii via official Nintendo servers to v4.0 without having the "homebrew" channel already installed on the older menu.

So I offically gave my stamp of approval on the LU64+ fix, and my hat is off to the great work by the following for the LU64+ fix:

SkarFace0 , Waninkoko, WiiGator, KWiiRK, LinkNWorm

Great Work Guys.

Thanks for letting me be a early loan testing of the LU64+ fix.

Don't anyone PM me for the files, they have deleted.

Wait for the official SoftMII v3.0, which should not be long now.

Well thats great the LU64 fix is working, My main question is, I wonder why?, after you have Homebrew running on these wiis, why can't you downgrade them? Are you blocked from trying to downgrade or Is it that you'll brick if you try to downgrade?

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know I had no issue with downgrading one as was. either way this package is actually getting worth while to look at. great work guys. early on in the softmii set I was quite against the pack it's self but thanks to the work put forth here it's no longer a glorified tutorial with only 1 original tool. No it's actauly got many tools of it's own. Now It's got reason to be used.

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wiiblaster - Its because they will brick.

I will explain later with the reelease - waninkoko has saved the day with his version of legal cioscorp so we will include the release of that tonight as well since ours it not ready.

happy days
smile.gif

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skarface05 said:

I will explain later with the reelease - waninkoko has saved the day with his version of legal cioscorp so we will include the release of that tonight as well since ours it not ready.

happy days
smile.gif

But everything else works with the fix?
cIOS 249, cioscorp, all that good stuff?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skarface05 said:

happy days
smile.gif

i'm guessing it has to do with the boot1\boot2 correct reason why they brick, hmm now i'm just guessing.lol Guess i'll wait, for the release, Good Job guys

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yup everything works fine - the only thing people will have the bear in mind at the moment is potentially with waninkoko's new CiosCorp Installer that not all ios may be patchable - this will be fixed in the future tho.

We are testing the app as we speak now and im finishing the guide off now.

Valermos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well hopefully all works well. Great job pulling all this stuff togather I know it wasn't easy.

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the support from all of you - it means a lot and does help make all of the hours spent worthwhile.

We hope you all enjoy the new pack - i think it's gonna be reelased as 2.9.5 as we will issue an update in next few days to bring to 3.0.

That way everyone can have it now as I know the LU64+ users want it released more than anyone!

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it's looking close for 8pm, but if it's after, it won't be long after..... 20:15 sounds good. it's my fault, im the one who set the deadlines for the releases
tongue.gif

So, i will be posting a link in the not 2 distant future for the pack -

the themes may not be uploaded until 2mro tho - one of the team have had a few issues and have had to go out. We shall c tho
tongue.gif

Skarface05

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just a quick update - we are changing the way the new corp installer works so we will put normal corp in 2nite with 4.0 support in the 2.9.5 pack and release the new app from waniin 2mro with 3.0 updates

Also - CIOS REV11 will be in your new pack
tongue.gif

ETA - as long as it takes to add corp in and add install steps 2 guide - so not long now

thecyanaura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sure hope CIOS rev11 fixes the multiple USB dongles or peripherals problem. I would love to be able to play Rock Band through the USB Loader. woohoo.

...of course, this would mean that IOS37 was somehow patched to be used in the USB loader, so I'm sure I'm a ways off here.

I am excited to see what Softmii has got to offer though. I never put it on my machine when I was sitting @ 3.3U.

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mrbearz cios is an ios slot that has custom code put in by waninkoko to make the wii do what we like and right now we're at rev or revision 10 rev 11 is the next update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I don't identify as anything, unless I need to get on a plane then I show ID
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    👈 [homo, queer, fag, coksuqr, etc......]
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I meant that I read that they can also identify as what i mentioned
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I identify as Long Rod Johnson, cause a cat called me that once.
    +2
    [takes a 👀 in your pants] Liar :angry:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, and thus that would make me non binary since i feel like a blend of both male and female
    +1
    @Xdqwerty only time will tell, what/whom you are. At 14, its a bit early to "Define" yourself. :)
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I only recently have learned who I am and how much I am capable of and I'm 50 lol
    +3
    A thousand epiphanies and unbelievable pain and growth.
    +2
    I wish I could sum it up for children to understand but it truly takes living a lifetime of learning
    +2
    It's more than knowledge it's understanding
    +1
    Both are required
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, ask chatgpt or Google gémini to summarize it
    Lol summarize life's lessons
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey tells me all the time "You need to grow the fuck up." Which I don't understand, cause I'm full grown already.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she means grow more
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    farrrrrrrrrrrt
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @AncientBoi I imagine it don't make the fart sound anymore, probably sounds more like letting go of a balloon you just blew up.
    +3
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Tell her to grow a pair. :rofl2:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played any Sega genesis games?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty I remember getting a Genesis for Xmas, when I was your age, 13-14. Some cool games and good memories. Metal Gear, and Sonic were the games I played the most on it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, metal gear didnt come out for genesis
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, metal gear didnt come out for genesis