Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HuBu said:
tattar8 said:
HuBu said:
this is my first time doing the download play. can someone tell me what i need to do?
What are you talking about?

getting the pichu from GS.

Since it's easier, and takes less time, I'll just help anyway. Make sure you have Mystery Gift unlocked(google how to do it, I ain't explaining this.) Go to Gamestop, start up the game, go to Mystery Gift(the menu screen before you begin playing, where you can select Wifi Options(or w/e), your game, or Options), go to Recieve Gift, Recieve Gift from Wireless. Then, if the Gamestop has it, it'll find and download it. Then go to a Pokemart, talk to the dude in green by the counter, and he'll give you it if you have a slot open in your party.

HuBu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
HuBu said:
tattar8 said:
HuBu said:
this is my first time doing the download play. can someone tell me what i need to do?
What are you talking about?

getting the pichu from GS.

Since it's easier, and takes less time, I'll just help anyway. Make sure you have Mystery Gift unlocked(google how to do it, I ain't explaining this.) Go to Gamestop, start up the game, go to Mystery Gift(the menu screen before you begin playing, where you can select Wifi Options(or w/e), your game, or Options), go to Recieve Gift, Recieve Gift from Wireless. Then, if the Gamestop has it, it'll find and download it. Then go to a Pokemart, talk to the dude in green by the counter, and he'll give you it if you have a slot open in your party.

thank you.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Me too. Because the Pokéwalker is really worth it indeed.
biggrin.gif
But I'll ask my parents to get it for me, or get it off from ebay, because games cost here about 70 dollars and I as a student can't afford to buy every single one (the older ones around 40-27, it just depends what kind of game it is, but usually all the good ones cost 50+).

Jothri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
asdf said:
I already have both reserved. Best $77 I've ever spent.
Seriously? Someone needs to organize his priorities.

I won't buy it. Pirates ftw. : )

Pirates FTW indeed.
I remember pokemon, but I just remember the cards. I think after they came out with more after the first 150 or whatever it was I was starting to slide in to new things, I guess because my friends were too. I think the only animes I ever watched were Dragon ball and dragon ball z and that, pokemon. What happened first game, card game, or show? Maybe I should pirate a pokemon game on to my ds
yaynds.gif
. Is the TCG still played? I think I got a whole bunch of the originals in my basement...

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just put $15 down on SoulSilver at Gamestop. Receiving Lugia figurine also.

1st DS game i'm going to buy it almost 3 years!

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
19 does not make you an adult, you are still a child so dont worry about it. I bought it and its goignt o be fun.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man18 said:
19 does not make you an adult, you are still a child so dont worry about it. I bought it and its goignt o be fun.

Actually in Canada (not sure about NA in general), 18 is when you are considered an adult under the law, meaning you're an adult overall.
Though of course, that says absolutely nothing about maturity.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omocho said:
Man18 said:

Actually in Canada (not sure about NA in general), 18 is when you are considered an adult under the law, meaning you're an adult overall.
Though of course, that says absolutely nothing about maturity.

Same in the US too. 18 is legal adult age. Most people my age I don't consider adults...their maturity level is far too low.

chrisdunc16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been a fan of pokemon for 8-9 years now (i'm 17), so i'm defiantly going to buy Pokemon Soul Silver because Pokemon Silver was the first pokemon game Ive ever played and ive beaten every pokemon game except Pokemon Pearl (i didnt like i that much). So this is a must have for me
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...