Gaming So whos actually buying pokemon?

Kurobon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I just saw the news for Europes release date and I was wondering, how many gbatempers are still into pokemon. at 19 I still am and I'm planning on going to grab heartgold when it comes out. So how many of you are going to pick up a copy, which one are you getting and do your friends/family/whoever you know think your odd for doing so if your over the age of 15?/weirdo/A child stuck in an adults body/or any other possible negative thing someone could say about a pokemon trainer
gbasp.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Nope.

I bought Platinum. I'll pirate HG/SS and send pokemon from there into the 'legitimate' Platinum game. I doubt they'll use HG/SS often in tournaments online and in the real world often, anyways.

Surprisingly, I changed my mind. I'll get Heart Gold..

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the PAL version already back in 2001.

Still haven't seen a good enough reason to even want to pirate this, they should make new games instead with get this...a new engine!

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm definitely going to buy Soul Silver. For one, you can't pirate the PokeWalker (I know it's not essential, but it's pretty cool). Second, it's a remake of such a great game, so I would be stupid not to show my support.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So, my 2,000th post will be:

"I'd never buy both games :/ one is enough, and then pirate the other to gather the other unobtainable pokemons, and trade with myself
smile.gif
"

That's a lame 2,000th post, so instead it'll be:

"HRTH!"

nugundam0079

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkmenistan
When those titles come out I'll officially be 23-So yea i'll be buying the games along with my sister, who's 18-we've both been fans of Pokemon and I havent bought an actual cart since leaf green/sapphire-so im over due!

Kurobon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hadrian said:
I bought the PAL version already back in 2001.

Still haven't seen a good enough reason to even want to pirate this, they should make new games instead with get this...a new engine!

The world will end as we know it if they do
tongue.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(Issac @ Jan 12 2010, 04:15 PM) I will! Hell yeah!
Gold was such a rush when I was a kid, so I wanna re-live it!
smile.gif

I know how you feel thats WHY i'm buying it. *reminisces about grade school*
gbasp.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon already bought about my entire childhood. I think it's about fucking time they buy me a game now.

I haven't bought a Pokemon game since FireRed. Not that they're bad, but there's nothing sadder than a tall, 16 y/o kid buying Pokemon at Best Buy or something. Not to mention I haven't bought a DS game in years. Yay piracy! Even the big titles I pirate. It's just a lot more convenient than Wii pirating (not to mention the DS doesn't have No More Heroes).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup