Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I saw the Switch on Amazon as late as noon today - but I can't really afford it and my next major purchase will be a new phone anyways. Sadly I'm going to have to wait - I just hope it doesn't have NES-level shortages.

Reactions: migles

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got one. Pretty easily too. Hardest part was waking up early. Went down to walmart 10 minutes before opening, was 10th in line, got my switch. I don't think they did in-store pre-orders so they had about 40-50 to sell from what I could see on their cart of Switch consoles.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dad bought me one with Zelda. It was the last botw copy I store too. He shipped it today and should be here on Monday

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Preordered it last month (on the 10th). Honestly I wasn't going to buy it now, but I got some extra money from overtime I did (it was a total surprise). And I'm a big Zelda fan, and I don't have any console at home, so I decided to make myself a nice little present. It should arrive on Monday (postal services are not available on weekends here, so I have to wait a few more days)

enigma85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I walked into my local vintage gaming store after work today. (330pm) I was looking at PS2's so I could hack it up and make it portable but they had one in. I wasn't going to get one until a few more games were but said fuck it. Walked out with no ps2, but had a switch and zelda instead. I got lucky as hell.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want one, but cancelled my preorder earlier in the week. $300 is a lot of money and the games just aren't there yet.

I did pick up Zelda for Wii U, but am keeping it sealed in favor of the pirated version unless some sort of problem arises with that.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Second in line yesterday at my local Toys R Us, only eight walk in units available.

Did not own a Wii U or 3DS so the Switch was a sure buy, I was originally suppose to get a New 3DS XL but plans changed when NX rumors surfaced online.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered one when preorder went live on Amazon...Still waiting on mine. Amazon assured me it was getting here today but..The tracking information says Sunday :(.

foob

Trophies
XP
Country
Zero desire to pay for Version 1.0 hardware at Version 1.0 prices with Version 1.0 games choices.
However, I do have a general interest in new tech.

Reactions: JediAviator

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nearly every Target in central Ohio has them in stock today. I am sure regional shortages will occur but to have this many available a day after launch is a really good sign.

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow, where do you live?

I'm living in México. So after all the taxes... we get a $300 USD getting sold at a "bargain" $500 USD. Not to mention those greedy mofo resellers that increase it's price even more.

So then, no Swtich for me anytime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up