• "other"

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters

Justin14p

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
poor-black-man-young-standing-white-background-turned-his-pockets-out-to-show-has-no-money-37362919.jpg

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own that on the Wii U already :) is Fast RMX not a totally new game with different tracks then?
It has all of the tracks from NEO (I noticed they moved one of the boosts on at least one of the tracks) plus the DLC tracks and 6 more. I really liked that you can play on a single joycon, so it's easy to get some local split-screen multiplayer going. I had a 4-player game going the other day since my brother and I both had Switches and so we used the 4 joycons on my Switch that was hooked up to a projector. On that note, seems like a great game to have on the switch for impromptu multiplayer out and about since the races are nice and quick and, as previously stated, you can get two people playing with the pair of joycons you'll have with your switch anyways.

So personally, I already owned NEO + DLC for the Wii U, but bought RMX anyways because the advantages of having it on the Switch are too great, and I expect the new maps should be great. Plus I like to support a developer who puts quality content on a Nintendo system.

Reactions: InsaneNutter

Wonkas_Willy

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I think the N64 was the only 1st day console purchase I've ever made, but I did consider PO'ing the Switch. I'd only really want it for the typical games (Zelda, Mario, DK?) unless of course, this system gets better support. I wouldn't mind seeing a return of some of the 2d games. The most recent system I own is the Wii and I only use that for WiiFlow, mainly the nes/snes games as for some reason, I genuinely enjoy playing/replaying the older games than the newer ones.

I might consider getting one though since BoTW looks pretty damn good especially considering how I disliked TP/SS. The Switch itself looks like it has a lot of potential. Haven't seen what the game line up looks like either but I really hope this system does well.

Last edited by Wonkas_Willy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1