PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
User friendly and nice menu?..? Ehh. AKAIO beets M3 Sakura... So STFU!!!!!! Learn your facts first before posting.
A wild fanboy has appeared!

Bloody hell, everyone (Who is nagging about this) should just take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Both M3 and SC are long reliable flashcart developers, and that other fixes have been released but theirs. Maybe they are incorporating more stuff into the 1.4 update, maybe they are doing stuff like changing the Danny Phantom/Tak icon.
Look at the bigger picture ;_;

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
jakob95 said:
User friendly and nice menu?..? Ehh. AKAIO beets M3 Sakura... So STFU!!!!!! Learn your facts first before posting.

Bloody hell, everyone should just take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Both M3 and SC are long reliable flashcart developers, and that other fixes have been released but theirs. Maybe they are incorporating more stuff into the 1.4 update, maybe they are doing stuff like changing the Danny Phantom/Tak icon.

THANKYOU! That's what I been trying to say for freaking ever but no one's been listening.

Chiodo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Chiodo, if you follow all the instructions correctly, the M3i Zero's RTS engine SHOULD work. I've rarely had problems with it, and if you find that it is constantly freezing, you are either doing something wrong, or you have a faulty cart. The feature isn't useless just because you can't do it, everyone else seems to use the RTS function just fine.

The freezes dont happen all the time. The freezes happen too random to be useful. I don't think its a hardware problem. I think its the software.

So the only thing that makes M3i zero "better"....

1) is the pretty menu that you don't look at 90% of the time anyway. Since the main use of the cart is to play homebrew and roms.
2) RTS which is buggy at best and not very usefull.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Isn't that a bit of wishful thinking? To have them come up with a better fix than the rest of the teams?

I support the SC and M3 teams too, and I have complete faith that they'll deliver an update, but I don't want to get carried away thinking they are working on some awesome new thing.

I don't care how long it takes to come out with a fix as long as it's better as the other fixes so we can scream "WE TOLD YA SO B*TCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" seriously this whole thing about people constantly whining cause it's 2 days after acekard2i got their UNOFFICIAL fix and they still haven't gotten their fix. 2 freaking days people, ugh the amount of idiocy and ignorance on these forums sometimes makes me wonder why I still post here at all.

Chiodo said:
QUOTE(PharaohsVizier @ Aug 19 2009, 02:08 AM) Chiodo, if you follow all the instructions correctly, the M3i Zero's RTS engine SHOULD work. I've rarely had problems with it, and if you find that it is constantly freezing, you are either doing something wrong, or you have a faulty cart. The feature isn't useless just because you can't do it, everyone else seems to use the RTS function just fine.

The freezes dont happen all the time. The freezes happen too random to be useful. I don't think its a hardware problem. I think its the software.

So the only thing that makes M3i zero "better"....

1) is the pretty menu that you don't look at 90% of the time anyway. Since the main use of the cart is to play homebrew and roms.
2) RTS which is buggy at best and not very usefull.

I use RTS all the time and it has never frozen on me.

Also why don't you take the time to actually check out a menu before judging it. Like I said about Sakura two of my posts back "Look at how it can play many different kinds of media without any external homebrew needed, look at some of the small things such as it's disk check that runs every time you boot Sakura, and it's recently run list. THIS is why I love Sakura not it's good looks.".

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
jakob95 said:

Bloody hell, everyone (Who is nagging about this) should just take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Both M3 and SC are long reliable flashcart developers, and that other fixes have been released but theirs. Maybe they are incorporating more stuff into the 1.4 update, maybe they are doing stuff like changing the Danny Phantom/Tak icon.

LMAO a wild fanboy. I actually like M3 Sakura and AKAIO the same.

EDIT: Would be cool if they all went together and started to make one whole cart and the whole team be together. Would be nice to use M3 Sakura on a Acekard 2i or AKAIO on M3 Real/Zero.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shadowhunter93 said:
Really? I heard the RTS sucks somewhat...

Well the only bad thing is the GUI (it show up on the touch screen but you have to control it with the D-pad and A/B). But other than that it's pretty good, really good compatibility, like I said never froze for me, and it has 3 slot for the saves (basically).

br0d

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So all this is to work around the blocking that occurred with the 1.4 firmware.

My question is, under what circumstances are you required to actually update the firmware?

ie. Buying from DSi shop?
Playing online?
etc

Thanks.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
br0d said:
So all this is to work around the blocking that occurred with the 1.4 firmware.

My question is, under what circumstances are you required to actually update the firmware?

ie. Buying from DSi shop?
Playing online?
etc

Thanks.

You only need to update if (a) you wan't the new features or (b) you want to buy DSiware.

Online play and web browsing is no affected with this update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    mthrnite @ mthrnite: whynotboth.jpg